2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:43 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:29 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:16 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:50 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:27 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 pm Not true. Top 6 teams with the exception of NYR taking bigger kids over skill and skating.
Well, because size is a lot easier to find than speed and skill. That's not controversial
Clearly you bone heads aren’t following tonight’s draft. Most kids selected are over 6ft. No smurfs allowed.
What do you mean? 8 first rounders were under 6 foot..?
Ok little fella
He is not wrong… 9 I counted. I think the big dad’s with kids that are slugs should be worried. Nothing is more insufferable than a big kids dad who is horrible, thinking he should play in front of a smaller d that is way better. Yelling “we gotta go with size here!” From the stands. Luckily my kid has both!
You’re splitting hairs here - they’re all between 5-10 and 6 + feet. Size matters. Rarely do kids under 5’10” get drafted. If you’re a Smurf superstar today at 12, you have to grow or beat the odds to be drafted in 4 years from now. Simple math.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:21 pm
Well, because size is a lot easier to find than speed and skill. That's not controversial
Clearly you bone heads aren’t following tonight’s draft. Most kids selected are over 6ft. No smurfs allowed.
Ok little fella
He is not wrong… 9 I counted. I think the big dad’s with kids that are slugs should be worried. Nothing is more insufferable than a big kids dad who is horrible, thinking he should play in front of a smaller d that is way better. Yelling “we gotta go with size here!” From the stands. Luckily my kid has both!
You’re splitting hairs here - they’re all between 5-10 and 6 + feet. Size matters. Rarely do kids under 5’10” get drafted. If you’re a Smurf superstar today at 12, you have to grow or beat the odds to be drafted in 4 years from now. Simple math.
Everyone settle down. It’s too early for our kids. There are kids in this age group who are above average but when you look at parents you pretty much know kid is about to stop growing and vice versa where kids are small but parents are tall and the kids haven’t grown yet Enjoy the ride as all our kids are playing in a great aaa league against a lot of great players.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:42 pm

Ok little fella
Everyone settle down. It’s too early for our kids. There are kids in this age group who are above average but when you look at parents you pretty much know kid is about to stop growing and vice versa where kids are small but parents are tall and the kids haven’t grown yet Enjoy the ride as all our kids are playing in a great aaa league against a lot of great players.
Finally, someone here who can think straight. Thank you.

Post by Guest »

Ok little fella
.. are you not able to read numbers beside the draft position? you sound like you are tall, your kid is not very talented, so to cope you need to talk about how good your height genes are. remember you are tall, but lacked any talent, so you work. a 9-5 just like your son and my son will.

Post by Guest »

:( Sad news this morning. RIP JS

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:36 am :( Sad news this morning. RIP JS
Who is JS?

Post by Guest »

What happened to who?

Post by Guest »

Yes who is that?

Post by Guest »

Ok little fella
I know for certain all your wives would love me. I would take real good care of all her kinky needs and that is something none of you are doing for sure. now for some intelligent insight brought to you by ME. Ultimately, success in hockey is determined by a combination of factors including skill, speed, agility, hockey IQ, and physicality, rather than just height. Many successful players come in various shapes and sizes, demonstrating that there's no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to height in hockey. Same as a real man that has a 5 inch and 8 inch if he knows what hes doing your wives would love it... take some notes you bunch of soy boys arguing online. Go eat your wife's Not allowed good and start acting like a real man.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:10 am

Ok little fella
I know for certain all your wives would love me. I would take real good care of all her kinky needs and that is something none of you are doing for sure. now for some intelligent insight brought to you by ME. Ultimately, success in hockey is determined by a combination of factors including skill, speed, agility, hockey IQ, and physicality, rather than just height. Many successful players come in various shapes and sizes, demonstrating that there's no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to height in hockey. Same as a real man that has a 5 inch and 8 inch if he knows what hes doing your wives would love it... take some notes you bunch of soy boys arguing online. Go eat your wife's PU SSY good and start acting like a real man.