2008 GTHL AAA

All Team and Association topics here

Re: 2008 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

What happened to KB from TM?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:07 pmWhat happened to KB from TM?
Not as good as JW from NYR…

Post by Guest »

you guys have too much to say maybe it's because your son wasn't drafted. Karma always wins in the end be grateful for the boys they worked hard even when there is no one to believe in them but yet they put on their skates and uniform and show up everytime. The proof will be on the ice. Hide behind this site it makes you a big person Good for you hope you sleep well at night. Congratulations to all that were drafted

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:49 pm BW one of the top players. MH top five goalies. Not like either one were sh***y players. Deals are made all over. You must be new to the game but both will be good OHL players.
MH top 5 goalies...please!...Niagara region fans may I present to you MM 2.0!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:10 pm you guys have too much to say maybe it's because your son wasn't drafted. Karma always wins in the end be grateful for the boys they worked hard even when there is no one to believe in them but yet they put on their skates and uniform and show up everytime. The proof will be on the ice. Hide behind this site it makes you a big person Good for you hope you sleep well at night. Congratulations to all that were drafted
It’s all who you pay. End of story and you’re right, karma always wins in the end and I can’t wait to see it happen.

Post by Guest »

I think this year was the most Chinese kids drafted ever!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:38 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:10 pm you guys have too much to say maybe it's because your son wasn't drafted. Karma always wins in the end be grateful for the boys they worked hard even when there is no one to believe in them but yet they put on their skates and uniform and show up everytime. The proof will be on the ice. Hide behind this site it makes you a big person Good for you hope you sleep well at night. Congratulations to all that were drafted
It’s all who you pay. End of story and you’re right, karma always wins in the end and I can’t wait to see it happen.
Rounds 10 and up, instances for sure and favours. Now back to reality for 95% of these kids that won’t play on the O. Many, especially kids outside of top 5 rounds will struggle to make a junior B or U18 team. Start calling

Post by Guest »

Surprised to see that Erie Otters trainer didn't get his son on the team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:51 pm
Rounds 10 and up, instances for sure and favours. Now back to reality for 95% of these kids that won’t play on the O. Many, especially kids outside of top 5 rounds will struggle to make a junior B or U18 team. Start calling
Let me guess, your guy is gonna be first line starter in the O next year right?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:51 pm
Top 2 rounds are players picked on ability. The rest are money and favours. Prove me wrong fcuktards