2008 GTHL AAA

All Team and Association topics here

Re: 2008 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:19 pm Surprised to see that Erie Otters trainer didn't get his son on the team.
Next season after he plays 1 year of the Sens/Blades

Post by Guest »

#wedevelop

Post by Guest »

I love to see all the Boy Scouts on here give their opinions. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Congratulations to all the boys who got drafted. For those who did not keep working hard there are always good players who are over looked in every draft. It doesn't matter what round you got picked in, or if you were over looked in the draft. The bottom line is can you play at the next level. It all sorts itself out at the junior level.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:53 pm I love to see all the Boy Scouts on here give their opinions. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Congratulations to all the boys who got drafted. For those who did not keep working hard there are always good players who are over looked in every draft. It doesn't matter what round you got picked in, or if you were over looked in the draft. The bottom line is can you play at the next level. It all sorts itself out at the junior level.
OHL is a bushleague and the “scouts” are just NPC’s walking around the rinks

Post by Guest »

A Joke I got one for you a tell me how an OMHA goalie gets drafted with a record in regular season of
0W 19L 1 T. Explain that one

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:11 pm A Joke I got one for you a tell me how an OMHA goalie gets drafted with a record in regular season of
0W 19L 1 T. Explain that one
He’s got manscaping duty too that’s why…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:25 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:51 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:38 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:10 pm you guys have too much to say maybe it's because your son wasn't drafted. Karma always wins in the end be grateful for the boys they worked hard even when there is no one to believe in them but yet they put on their skates and uniform and show up everytime. The proof will be on the ice. Hide behind this site it makes you a big person Good for you hope you sleep well at night. Congratulations to all that were drafted
It’s all who you pay. End of story and you’re right, karma always wins in the end and I can’t wait to see it happen.
Rounds 10 and up, instances for sure and favours. Now back to reality for 95% of these kids that won’t play on the O. Many, especially kids outside of top 5 rounds will struggle to make a junior B or U18 team. Start calling
Top 2 rounds are players picked on ability. The rest are money and favours. Prove me wrong fcuktards
How about you prove what u think to me. Everyone needs to take the daddy and mommy lenses off.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:35 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:25 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:51 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:38 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:10 pm you guys have too much to say maybe it's because your son wasn't drafted. Karma always wins in the end be grateful for the boys they worked hard even when there is no one to believe in them but yet they put on their skates and uniform and show up everytime. The proof will be on the ice. Hide behind this site it makes you a big person Good for you hope you sleep well at night. Congratulations to all that were drafted
It’s all who you pay. End of story and you’re right, karma always wins in the end and I can’t wait to see it happen.
Rounds 10 and up, instances for sure and favours. Now back to reality for 95% of these kids that won’t play on the O. Many, especially kids outside of top 5 rounds will struggle to make a junior B or U18 team. Start calling
Top 2 rounds are players picked on ability. The rest are money and favours. Prove me wrong fcuktards
How about you prove what u think to me. Everyone needs to take the daddy and mommy lenses off.
I asked you first. Go ahead fcukwad. Prove me wrong

Post by Guest »

Ushl is miles ahead of the OHL. The real players went there.

Post by Guest »

What a loser, TM, both of your goalies were not drafted.