2008 GTHL AAA

All Team and Association topics here

Re: 2008 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:49 pm Ushl is miles ahead of the OHL. The real players went there.
Not so sure about that one but whatever helps you sleep at night? 5 draft picks last year to the ohl’s 35. Definitely miles ahead lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:20 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:49 pm Ushl is miles ahead of the OHL. The real players went there.
Not so sure about that one but whatever helps you sleep at night? 5 draft picks last year to the ohl’s 35. Definitely miles ahead lol
USHL is a Direct ticket to the NCAA. OHL is a direct ticket to the g@y university down at the MAC.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:26 pm
USHL is a Direct ticket to the NCAA. OHL is a direct ticket to the g@y university down at the MAC.
Haha direct ticket is a pipe dream. Have fun traveling to the US to watch your kid play in rinks shittier than scotia pond in front of crowds smaller than the OHL Cup final… I will take my kids better chance at the pros with a free back up plan to any Canadian school any day

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:50 pm
Not so sure about that one but whatever helps you sleep at night? 5 draft picks last year to the ohl’s 35. Definitely miles ahead 😂
Haha direct ticket is a pipe dream. Have fun traveling to the US to watch your kid play in rinks shittier than scotia pond in front of crowds smaller than the OHL Cup final… I will take my kids better chance at the pros with a free back up plan to any Canadian school any day
USA is superior to Canada. How those boots taste?

Post by Guest »

Sure, go the US route and buy that dream. A few years in a prep school, than junior. You’ll be in over 200k and kid, if lucky with touch university ice at 19..

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:28 pm
Sure, go the US route and buy that dream. A few years in a prep school, than junior. You’ll be in over 200k and kid, if lucky with touch university ice at 19..
lol! You have absolutely no clue how it works there

Post by Guest »

If miles ahead, tell me, how many NHL players out of USHL vs OHL? No one is holding their breath for your answer. Moranic comment.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:29 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:19 pm Surprised to see that Erie Otters trainer didn't get his son on the team.
Next season after he plays 1 year of the Sens/Blades
If anyone is surprised it's him. We did his skates and he was pretty firm that if kid didn't go somewhere else, he had an IN at Erie. I guess something happened.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:37 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:28 pm
lol! You have absolutely no clue how it works there
Oh, I absolutely do - but thanks for coming out mysterious guy from the US.

Post by Guest »

Major black eye for the NATS organization with zero draft picks.