Ajax Knights (AMHA) or Ajax Pickering Raiders

Re: Ajax Knights (AMHA) or Ajax Pickering Raiders

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:13 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:22 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:00 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:17 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:53 pm The board is lazy and doesn’t know how to hold on to the kids that actually want to play in APR. So many coaches that should not be there. The board should do their job and really look into why so many kids are leaving? I’ll tell you why. Clueless coaches that can’t coach and taking the word of the “toxic parents.” How about you stop focusing on recruiting from everywhere else and focus on home! Your out of town recruitments will never stay. Pretty sad when most of your older age rosters dont even live here.
I will never understand why coaches don't pick and boards don't encourage coaches to pick kids of the community. You want kids from the same schools, same network, same baseball team ... this will ultimately in future years be your best selling job to bring the best kids of the community to your team. Kids want to play with their friends and by 14 or so, this is the most important part of hockey .. the winning will follow.
You want a coach to do all the work of coaching, but not pick the team hes going to be ultimately responsible for - and therefore determining if he will ever coach again?

Wild take.

Tell me you've never played high level team sports in your life, without telling me.
The problem isn’t the recruitment towards the end years, it’s the development plan year after year at the younger ages. Many organizations including APR don’t seem to care about retaining and developing their local players throughout the years. I don’t mean picking them for the highest team, but finding good coaches, supporting those coaches, promoting them to help one another and utilizing players as an AP when teams are short.

When it gets to the older years, the lack of development and retention shows as the only way to stay competitive is to fill your roster with imports that change over every year if the program isn't very good.
Tell us your kid is not good enough, without telling us. Your full of ideas you should write a book
We are telling you APR is not good enough. We have lost so much of what AMHA brought to the forefront

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:43 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:34 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:05 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:51 am Sorry, Ajax took a back seat under the merger with Pickering. Not seeing the teams develop in the same fashion as when Ajax had their own centre, Knights. Definitely seeing it with the lack of championships once again under APR.
It's a good thing ajax took a back seat because using Pickering programs 35% of teams advanced to the omha weekend, whitby had 38%. Ajax had no Development programs and while I was loyal to Ajax I can see the grass was greener. One more fun fact Ajax had 9 rep teams left prior to amalgamation forcing my A team to play AA, while Pickering had 19 teams. Ajax was on tilt. The association was destroyed during the poor coach selection process and lack of development.
Pretty harsh words for AMHA. I am counting 6 teams across the APR Association getting to the OMHA Finals. We will see how many actually come home with championships. Yes, more teams with an amalgamation in APR, however, not seeing hockey participation rise within Ajax and teams as strong as they were when Ajax had the Knights.
Board at APR is a bunch crooks. They let a Neanderthal destroy U16 AAA and stood by his side until parent and OMHA complaints finally got his a$$ fired. It took several months. They had even appointed this coach to another team for the upcoming season but were forced to ditch him. Leo is the most crooked one on the board who stood by his buddy.
Oh no not again, the last time somone posted a name and made false posts they went after them legally and won.. I suggest you find a way to delete this before they see it or write an apology and hope. They are relentless with protecting employees. Don't believe me look into it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:42 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:51 am Sorry, Ajax took a back seat under the merger with Pickering. Not seeing the teams develop in the same fashion as when Ajax had their own centre, Knights. Definitely seeing it with the lack of championships once again under APR.
It's a good thing ajax took a back seat because using Pickering programs 35% of teams advanced to the omha weekend, whitby had 38%. Ajax had no Development programs and while I was loyal to Ajax I can see the grass was greener. One more fun fact Ajax had 9 rep teams left prior to amalgamation forcing my A team to play AA, while Pickering had 19 teams. Ajax was on tilt. The association was destroyed during the poor coach selection process and lack of development.
Pretty harsh words for AMHA. I am counting 6 teams across the APR Association getting to the OMHA Finals. We will see how many actually come home with championships. Yes, more teams with an amalgamation in APR, however, not seeing hockey participation rise within Ajax and teams as strong as they were when Ajax had the Knights.
Board at APR is a bunch crooks. They let a Neanderthal destroy U16 AAA and stood by his side until parent and OMHA complaints finally got his a$$ fired. It took several months. They had even appointed this coach to another team for the upcoming season but were forced to ditch him. Leo is the most crooked one on the board who stood by his buddy.
Oh no not again, the last time somone posted a name and made false posts they went after them legally and won.. I suggest you find a way to delete this before they see it or write an apology and hope. They are relentless with protecting employees. Don't believe me look into it.
Not following

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:26 am
Not following

not sure how they can come after someone on an anonymous chat board. People have shit talked about them non-stop here. That was about as tame as is gets.

Also, if you are worried they can somehow track you, who isn't using a VPN these days? Silly.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:35 am

Not following

not sure how they can come after someone on an anonymous chat board. People have shit talked about them non-stop here. That was about as tame as is gets.

Also, if you are worried they can somehow track you, who isn't using a VPN these days? Silly.
Ajax threads always so entertaining. Actually your wrong VPN or not , web logs are easily obtained by order. I'm buying popcorn for this one

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:36 am
Not following

Ajax threads always so entertaining. Actually your wrong VPN or not , web logs are easily obtained by order. I'm buying popcorn for this one
I think this is a battle about GTHL vs. OMHA that goes on in Ajax rather than AMHA vs. APR. People bicker in Ajax because they cannot get on a GTHL team. Parents know the G is the superior value but are forced to play OMHA.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:55 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:36 am

Not following

I think this is a battle about GTHL vs. OMHA that goes on in Ajax rather than AMHA vs. APR. People bicker in Ajax because they cannot get on a GTHL team. Parents know the G is the superior value but are forced to play OMHA.
Everyone wants to play in the G if they can. Why wouldn't you if its better?

this is why you forge documents to get in. Its not that hard.

Post by Guest »

Looking at u16 draft you might be wrong. Of course no G players were drafted off this team. No one wants any of you, a classic story how parents ruin everything

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:48 pm Looking at u16 draft you might be wrong. Of course no G players were drafted off this team. No one wants any of you, a classic story how parents ruin everything
Were the AMHA teams in their day any better than APR? Did not see many drafted from that organization.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:39 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:48 pm Looking at u16 draft you might be wrong. Of course no G players were drafted off this team. No one wants any of you, a classic story how parents ruin everything
Were the AMHA teams in their day any better than APR? Did not see many drafted from that organization.
You may want to check