2015 AAA

Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:41 pm Any truth to spots opening up on a couple G teams, due to having late de-commitments from families that have been given the red light for releases from their home centre coaches?
having been through it...... home centers wont give a release if your kid is good enough to be on their team.

You would have to be a problem parent or porlbme kid. never heard of centres just letting kids leave.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:41 pm Any truth to spots opening up on a couple G teams, due to having late de-commitments from families that have been given the red light for releases from their home centre coaches?
Our team had two kids come from one of the "lower end" G teams to our team in KSL. I'm not super close to the process, but I talk to the coach a bit and he didn't give any specifics of which team they came from other than it was one of the "crap teams"

I am guessing the kids were playing up and decided against it?

Post by Guest »

Surely they have no choice if you don't get picked up by your home AAA team????

Post by Guest »

Yes, spots have opened up and most probably more will open up after tryouts, as coaches are holding spots for imports that are hoping to get released. Some will slip through the cracks, and many will not. If your kid is good, the home centre will not release them, especially for the first year of AAA. Happens every year and in every age group in the G.

Post by Guest »

Could this be the hidden value of Klevr
No home centre since U7/U8!

Post by Guest »

100% it is. nobody really knows what teams they actually want to go play on u til u9, so hiding in klevr is the perfect way to stay hidden.

Post by Guest »

The MM fall out is getting heavy and better by the day. At this point i think i now have MM, TRW and the TT having very rough years. Would love to know where all those kids who committed to MM end up.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 am The MM fall out is getting heavy and better by the day. At this point i think i now have MM, TRW and the TT having very rough years. Would love to know where all those kids who committed to MM end up.
Who hurt you?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:20 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:40 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:53 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:45 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:00 pm Anyone know anything about the 2015 AAA Waxers coach and where most incoming kids are from?
Stay away from both Markham teams , disaster all around from the sounds of it.
LOL MM must be doing something right. They have clearly pissed off someone here to the point where they are jamming it down everyone’s throats that they’ll be absolute shit. Let’s see what happens when the games start.
Yes, nobody would just come here and start trashing randomly. Must not have got a spot.
Bud, I go to threads I don't even have a kid and start trouble saying random crap. Nothing can be taken seriously on this site when people like me exist.

I'll create a completely made up rumor and then respond to myself three more times collaborating it. Sometimes I'll even respond to myself and argue a counter point if no one picks up on my bait.

the whole site is a joke, nothing here is serious and its just a fun time to get people angry. LOVE IT.
Fantastic work my friend. Not all heroes wear capes

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 am The MM fall out is getting heavy and better by the day. At this point i think i now have MM, TRW and the TT having very rough years. Would love to know where all those kids who committed to MM end up.
What happened?