2012 GTHL EAST AA

Re: 2012 GTHL EAST AA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:17 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:19 am
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:33 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:34 pm NT is old news…
Who will be the power houses next year?
On the other hand. Who will be the bottom teams?
The usual suspects.

DMM
EE
NYK
FH
DMM no more
Heard NYK will be a better team
😂. That guy's idea of "development" of 11 y/o is to cut 3/4 of the team he hand picked last year and replace them with other kids. Not to mention giving some kids spots then reneging at the 11th hour. He's burning bridges left, right and centre in the 2012 loop. Appears he can't be trusted! Buyer be ware....YOU could be next!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:20 am
The usual suspects.

DMM
EE
NYK
FH
DMM no more
😂. That guy's idea of "development" of 11 y/o is to cut 3/4 of the team he hand picked last year and replace them with other kids. Not to mention giving some kids spots then reneging at the 11th hour. He's burning bridges left, right and centre in the 2012 loop. Appears he can't be trusted! Buyer be ware....YOU could be next!
Lots of room in single A for your superstar kid Mom

Post by Guest »

The usual suspects.

DMM
EE
NYK
FH
DMM no more
It was more like 1/2 the team and I heard he decommitted a returning kid too. Harsh. No loyalty over there.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:53 am
The usual suspects.

DMM
EE
NYK
FH
DMM no more
It was more like 1/2 the team and I heard he decommitted a returning kid too. Harsh. No loyalty over there.
Smells like multiple parent cuts had to be made. What do you expect when 3/4 your team are A players playing AA. Not sure he hand picked players … more like what parents wanted to put there kid on a 2-28-2 hockey team? I sure wouldn’t unless I absolutely had no other choice and even at that i’d rather have my kid play A. Some AA organization have strict rules about decomitting players. Coaches only have organization support to decommit if it is a parent cut.

Post by Guest »

The usual suspects.

DMM
EE
NYK
FH
DMM no more
The usual suspects.

DMM
EE
NYK
FH
DMM no more
Something is rotten here the way this team ended the season. I’m sure all these kids will find spots somewhere else. It’s not like anyone really cares about the kids or their development anyways. Slew of young coaches with decent playing experience but little or no coaching experience out there today. Always best to put your little pucker on a team with a more seasoned coaching staff who’s been there and done that if you can . The young guys panic and crumble under pressure. It’s never going to change as we are so hooked on paid coaches even at levels where kids won’t get passed AA hockey.

Post by Guest »

Seasoned coaches all the way. A lot of these younger coaches don’t believe in development. It’s all ego.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:56 am Seasoned coaches all the way. A lot of these younger coaches don’t believe in development. It’s all ego.
I agree look at FH & NT. Both made significant moves to upgrade or kept team the same but decreased win totals significantly. Young coaches .. no development..

This is why teams like SYB & TR made the East finals. Seasoned coaching.

Post by Guest »

Didn’t realize those teams had new coaching. Teaching the system is very important at this age as well as keeping a strong core and making little changes every year to keep getting stronger.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:56 am Seasoned coaches all the way. A lot of these younger coaches don’t believe in development. It’s all ego.
It could also be that there is just not enough AA talent in the 2012 age group so why keep dismantling a team and going through the same sh”t each year. Double edged sword also as half the parents want development and other half of the real AA talent parents just want to win

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:47 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:53 am

The usual suspects.

DMM
EE
NYK
FH
DMM no more
Smells like multiple parent cuts had to be made. What do you expect when 3/4 your team are A players playing AA. Not sure he hand picked players … more like what parents wanted to put there kid on a 2-28-2 hockey team? I sure wouldn’t unless I absolutely had no other choice and even at that i’d rather have my kid play A. Some AA organization have strict rules about decomitting players. Coaches only have organization support to decommit if it is a parent cut.
Leaside and NT may fold with just parent cuts alone. They may need to hire a coach to train parents to be good people.