Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:28 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:05 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:15 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:14 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:12 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:51 am

This is a troll. Not even the VR parents are that thick in the head. Well maybe a couple are. Ok maybe a few.
Right maybe the concept of a seeepnis just too complex for their little heads.
I called the “sweep” I was just trolling . I’m rolmao reading the debate on here . Well done guys . Regardless EE ain’t winning single game in this series .
And fyi I love that mom on vr . Cheering her kids on always positive . Not like some scumbag parents on wolverines or west mall .
I’ve never heard anything bad coming out of the wolverines parents. Just that screechy voice mom, but she’s supporting her kid
Drunk dad arguing with other teams parents in the stands , hillbilly mom giving the finger to other teams parents in the stands . Live barn . We’ve been through this . Nice try though lmao
Drunk dad? I have never seen any drunk dad, from any team. The finger was for those boys who stiffed them at the end of the season. So stop making excuses, you did sign the card
Wow what a scumbag, admitting to flipping off kids because they didn’t want to play with a bunch of hillbilly parents and cancer in the dressing room kids . And yes the drunken idiot in the bills jacket . Now go call the cops for slander …. Or sorry exposing the scum that lives on the wolverines.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:03 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:37 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:47 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:35 pm

Rangers looking good going into Wednesday. Bring out the broom.
Ariana - Game Changer
Game over for EE . Just give vr the trophy already
🧹 🧹 🧹 viva Italia !!
Must be exciting to easily win everything and face barely any challenges all year. Great way to learn how to compete. You can take the night off and still win anyway. It's the "mail it in" Rangers. What happens when these kids move to a team where they have to actually compete to win? Will they be able to play against a player with equal ability that has learned how to compete? Can they handle that pressure?
Only a complete sore loser would say something like
This . You know nothing about vr as a team. You’re pathetic in so many ways .
Rangers will struggle next year with some of the more frail boys. Its a different ball game in U15 with some of the tougher bigger boys. You see some weakness now on the team already with some of the weaker D's and F's but they are strategic on who they put out and noticed some less ice time for the weaker boys.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:07 pm
I called the “sweep” I was just trolling . I’m rolmao reading the debate on here . Well done guys . Regardless EE ain’t winning single game in this series .
And fyi I love that mom on vr . Cheering her kids on always positive . Not like some scumbag parents on wolverines or west mall .
I’ve never heard anything bad coming out of the wolverines parents. Just that screechy voice mom, but she’s supporting her kid
Drunk dad arguing with other teams parents in the stands , hillbilly mom giving the finger to other teams parents in the stands . Live barn . We’ve been through this . Nice try though lmao
Drunk dad? I have never seen any drunk dad, from any team. The finger was for those boys who stiffed them at the end of the season. So stop making excuses, you did sign the card
Wow what a scumbag, admitting to flipping off kids because they didn’t want to play with a bunch of hillbilly parents and cancer in the dressing room kids . And yes the drunken idiot in the bills jacket . Now go call the cops for slander …. Or sorry exposing the scum that lives on the wolverines.
Those who live in glass houses.

Post by Guest »

What's the team this year, every year new team. Oh yeah, maybe AAA this year(wink, wink) It ain't happening. Skate with 3 teams in the summer, then choose. Sorry your kids are not all that

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am
What's the team this year, every year new team. Oh yeah, maybe AAA this year(wink, wink) It ain't happening. Skate with 3 teams in the summer, then choose. Sorry your kids are not all that
I'm surprised teams have not blackballed them by now. They do this every year. Signing a card means nothing

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:09 am
I'm surprised teams have not blackballed them by now. They do this every year. Signing a card means nothing
Options dwindling l'll wager.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:21 am
we also left the shitshow and landed at the caps. few other families went to the toros. food for thought.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:12 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:21 am
we also left the shitshow and landed at the caps. few other families went to the toros. food for thought.
left which shitshow?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:36 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:03 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:37 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:47 am

Ariana - Game Changer
Game over for EE . Just give vr the trophy already
🧹 🧹 🧹 viva Italia !!
Must be exciting to easily win everything and face barely any challenges all year. Great way to learn how to compete. You can take the night off and still win anyway. It's the "mail it in" Rangers. What happens when these kids move to a team where they have to actually compete to win? Will they be able to play against a player with equal ability that has learned how to compete? Can they handle that pressure?
Only a complete sore loser would say something like
This . You know nothing about vr as a team. You’re pathetic in so many ways .
Rangers will struggle next year with some of the more frail boys. Its a different ball game in U15 with some of the tougher bigger boys. You see some weakness now on the team already with some of the weaker D's and F's but they are strategic on who they put out and noticed some less ice time for the weaker boys.
……..and…….we got a winner?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:46 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:43 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:51 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:33 pm

Disclaimer: That is of course if VR wins the next 2 games. Which gives them 3 wins and 1 tie. No losses. Lots of hockey left to call it a sweep.
This is a troll. Not even the VR parents are that thick in the head. Well maybe a couple are. Ok maybe a few.
Right maybe the concept of a seeepnis just too complex for their little heads.
Game 3 tonight. I got VR coming out 3-1. Hopefully that mom is louder than usual should be a battle tonight.
VR playing with a full roster tonight?
Full roster and #16 on fire tonight.