2015 AAA Waxers

2015 AAA Waxers

Post by Guest »

Anyone know if the AAA Waxers team has been set from kids from the MD team? Anyone plan on attending tryouts ?

Re: 2015 AAA Waxers

Post by Guest »

chances are they already have an idea of who will be on the team. I know a parent who is choosing to join AA from u9 MD. if you haven't already I would try to contact the coach to see if they have any informal birthday skates. also stouffvile MD players Are good too so they have to be considered too.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:01 am chances are they already have an idea of who will be on the team. I know a parent who is choosing to join AA from u9 MD. if you haven't already I would try to contact the coach to see if they have any informal birthday skates. also stouffvile MD players Are good too so they have to be considered too.
Yes the fix is in

Post by Guest »

The fix is in?

Post by Guest »

About 60 kids at the tryouts. Nobody was really taking note of other kids. Likely had the team sit like any other AAA tryout

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:53 pm About 60 kids at the tryouts. Nobody was really taking note of other kids. Likely had the team sit like any other AAA tryout
Act quickly! The team and SportChek have the same sale! Friends and Family

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:58 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:53 pm About 60 kids at the tryouts. Nobody was really taking note of other kids. Likely had the team sit like any other AAA tryout
Act quickly! The team and SportChek have the same sale! Friends and Family
Is it really that bad? Is the 2015 AAA Waxers coach coming from Waxers MD?

Post by Guest »

What is the roster looking like?

Post by Guest »

Lots of Stouffville (coach was Stouffville U9MD Coach) a few from Markham and Richmond Hill, a dab of Klver and voila A(AA) team is born.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:48 pm Lots of Stouffville (coach was Stouffville U9MD Coach) a few from Markham and Richmond Hill, a dab of Klver and voila A(AA) team is born.
Is this for real? Building a team based primarily with a group from your old team? Did the Stouffville MD team have talented players?