Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:01 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:14 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:10 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:08 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:04 pm

What did everyone endure ? You can’t keep making accusations with vague comments
Is the kid terrible? I feel like the kid is getting dragged
What exactly did they do? Lots of vague accusations but nothing concrete. The kid is a decent player. Could probably help LJK D
Great question.
I can’t think of a scenario where a 12 year old deserves to be slandered on the internet by adults. I feel for the kid.
Previous 4 comments is the entity talking to themselves again
:lol:
You’re wrong. Youre on this site bullying a family without backing it up. No normal person would think dragging a 12 year old online is a normal thing to do. I am genuinely curious was did they do that was so bad to deserve this slander?
Funny sh!t
The person who slanders kids online talking about how others (who said nothing about the kid) slander kids online .. ohhh boy. You crazy.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:05 pm

What exactly did they do? Lots of vague accusations but nothing concrete. The kid is a decent player. Could probably help LJK D
Great question.
I can’t think of a scenario where a 12 year old deserves to be slandered on the internet by adults. I feel for the kid.
You’re wrong. Youre on this site bullying a family without backing it up. No normal person would think dragging a 12 year old online is a normal thing to do. I am genuinely curious was did they do that was so bad to deserve this slander?
Funny sh!t
The person who slanders kids online talking about how others (who said nothing about the kid) slander kids online .. ohhh boy. You crazy.
No one dragged him. LJK have a solid D group. Tryouts are in the next couple of weeks(?). I don’t think he is better than any of the D they already have. Not a drag, a compliment to ljk d group.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:17 pm

Great question.
Funny sh!t
No one dragged him. LJK have a solid D group. Tryouts are in the next couple of weeks(?). I don’t think he is better than any of the D they already have. Not a drag, a compliment to ljk d group.
Right. Good thing “tryouts” are soon. Who knows, maybe he’ll make Elgin again.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:04 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:36 pm

Not at all
No one deserves what is about to come down on them like the EMC team, coaches and families endured
Good luck and be careful
Watch your back
The verdict is still out on which narcissist is worse
Him or her
What did everyone endure ? You can’t keep making accusations with vague comments
Great question.
Previous comments not the family at all. Genuinely curious why you drag them if they're so awful and you are so much better than they are. Seems hypocritical. Team wanted them to leave, appears they are. Seems like a happy ending for all involved. Kid gets his release, can tryout where ever and if he's good enough he makes it, if not he moves on.

Back to hockey - any other anticipated roster changes?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:45 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:17 pm

Great question.
Funny sh!t
Right. Good thing “tryouts” are soon. Who knows, maybe he’ll make Elgin again.
Ultimate gaslighter. Im not dragging anyone but I’m totally dragging an entire family

Post by Guest »

2012 EMC need to have their phones taken away. It's mind blowing the hypocricy of how they treat the family online....and it doesn't matter what they have done or said. We all know you claim they are awful. You aren't coming across any better. Just stop.

Post by Guest »

… it sounds like if you stopped trashing everyone from emc on here.. especially the kids. maybe emc would stop trying to stand up for their people and just wish you well on your way, wherever you may go.. It is after all, all about the kids and I hope your child is happy wherever he lands. They are all good kids and deserve better than this.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am 2012 EMC need to have their phones taken away. It's mind blowing the hypocricy of how they treat the family online....and it doesn't matter what they have done or said. We all know you claim they are awful. You aren't coming across any better. Just stop.
There it is. There are some classy parents on the 2012 team, but this wildcard keeps going off on socials, about one family, and is killing the team’s reputation. Move on.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:39 am … it sounds like if you stopped trashing everyone from emc on here.. especially the kids. maybe emc would stop trying to stand up for their people and just wish you well on your way, wherever you may go.. It is after all, all about the kids and I hope your child is happy wherever he lands. They are all good kids and deserve better than this.

Exactly ^^

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:50 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:39 am … it sounds like if you stopped trashing everyone from emc on here.. especially the kids. maybe emc would stop trying to stand up for their people and just wish you well on your way, wherever you may go.. It is after all, all about the kids and I hope your child is happy wherever he lands. They are all good kids and deserve better than this.

Exactly ^^
And just think what will happen when your kid or their team shares what is said on socials about a team and a sport they love? Egocentric - enjoy the journey. It ends quicker than you think it will