Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:41 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:36 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:03 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:37 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 pm

Game over for EE . Just give vr the trophy already
🧹 🧹 🧹 viva Italia !!
Must be exciting to easily win everything and face barely any challenges all year. Great way to learn how to compete. You can take the night off and still win anyway. It's the "mail it in" Rangers. What happens when these kids move to a team where they have to actually compete to win? Will they be able to play against a player with equal ability that has learned how to compete? Can they handle that pressure?
Only a complete sore loser would say something like
This . You know nothing about vr as a team. You’re pathetic in so many ways .
Rangers will struggle next year with some of the more frail boys. Its a different ball game in U15 with some of the tougher bigger boys. You see some weakness now on the team already with some of the weaker D's and F's but they are strategic on who they put out and noticed some less ice time for the weaker boys.
……..and…….we got a winner?
2-1
Big Win VR

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

What's everyone's thoughts of the Rattlers skate? Trying to make my decision but feel its going to end up a repeat of last year. Feels like a bunch of hillbilly rednecks. What the feel on JR? I'm not 100% convinced

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:49 pm What's everyone's thoughts of the Rattlers skate? Trying to make my decision but feel its going to end up a repeat of last year. Feels like a bunch of hillbilly rednecks. What the feel on JR? I'm not 100% convinced
I think your answer lies in the tone of your question.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:16 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:49 pm What's everyone's thoughts of the Rattlers skate? Trying to make my decision but feel its going to end up a repeat of last year. Feels like a bunch of hillbilly rednecks. What the feel on JR? I'm not 100% convinced
I agree, if your not convinced then you got your answer. Move on. Its a long season to put up with

Post by Guest »

Well done VR well done.

Post by Guest »

VR finally did it. They have been the best team in this loop the past 3 years but couldn't get the job done. They struggled to capitalize when the lights were the brightest. This year has been the complete opposite. In every big game especially in the playoffs (aside from game 1 vs MT). They showed up wanting to win. Congrats VR enjoys this one.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:31 am VR finally did it. They have been the best team in this loop the past 3 years but couldn't get the job done. They struggled to capitalize when the lights were the brightest. This year has been the complete opposite. In every big game especially in the playoffs (aside from game 1 vs MT). They showed up wanting to win. Congrats VR enjoys this one.
Ya they struggled in the bright lights of International Silverstick Championship last year

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:41 pm
I agree, if your not convinced then you got your answer. Move on. Its a long season to put up with
If your coming from a bottom team, then I would say what other choices do you have? Try it out and suffer the consequences after. But if you got options, then I would stay away. Rattlers will be in the basement next season and then you will need to also deal with all the coach and parent BS that comes along with that team. Hope you make the right choice. good luck

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 am
If your coming from a bottom team, then I would say what other choices do you have? Try it out and suffer the consequences after. But if you got options, then I would stay away. Rattlers will be in the basement next season and then you will need to also deal with all the coach and parent BS that comes along with that team. Hope you make the right choice. good luck
The Rattlers are loosing players every week. I would start looking as there may not be a team there

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 am
nobody cares, time to move onto next year bud