2012 ETA

Re: 2012 ETA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:29 am If a coach is actively initiating contact and actively pursuing a player, it’s in my opinion, tampering. Because that player may not have tested the waters otherwise.
However, mixed area player “birthday skates” or private group training, as long as it’s paid for like other training camps, what’s the difference? Let people make their own decisions with their own lives.
A coach can actively initiate contact after the season ends, and that's it. If a coach reaches out before the season is over, or offers a verbal commitment to a new player before the season is over, that is tampering. There are a few coaches guilty of this year, but they'll never get caught

Post by Guest »

Makes sense.

Post by Guest »

JL find a home yet? Or dad still wheeling and dealing on the phone?

Post by Guest »

JL find a home yet? Or dad still wheeling and dealing on the phone?

Post by Guest »

Haha that dad is crazy. Guessing WW didn't want him back in net ? Doesn't he live in COW County.

Post by Guest »

Ya but burnt bridges there and won’t go back. I hear him and another cow dad holding out to play for waxers….That should be interesting. RT put those 2 dads in their place pretty quick then they be on to their 4th or 5th team

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:56 pm Ya but burnt bridges there and won’t go back. I hear him and another cow dad holding out to play for waxers….That should be interesting. RT put those 2 dads in their place pretty quick then they be on to their 4th or 5th team
JL's dad spent too many seasons talking shit about everyone and every team. Thought he burnt his bridge at APR but they replaced both goalies, maybe he's one of them.

Heard RT signed a new goalie, the huge kid from CR Caps.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:56 pm Ya but burnt bridges there and won’t go back. I hear him and another cow dad holding out to play for waxers….That should be interesting. RT put those 2 dads in their place pretty quick then they be on to their 4th or 5th team
You don’t have any clue bud enjoy going back to AA with your mini

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:37 pm
Hahahahahaha this must be JL's dad, making fun of a kids size now. Real class act there. the fact of the matter remains, you're a head case of a parent with a big mouth and even bigger ego. Thank go you're not back on our team this year. Good Riddance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:37 pm
Hahahahahaha this must be JL's dad, making fun of a kids size now. Real class act there. the fact of the matter remains, you're a head case of a parent with a big mouth and even bigger ego. Thank go you're not back on our team this year. Good Riddance
Once again your post shows how little you know i’m curious is why you’re so obsessed with what JL is doing for next season I’d be more concerned about your own kid making AAA go enjoy the ETA AA Chat