2010 GTHL AA West

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:31 am VR finally did it. They have been the best team in this loop the past 3 years but couldn't get the job done. They struggled to capitalize when the lights were the brightest. This year has been the complete opposite. In every big game especially in the playoffs (aside from game 1 vs MT). They showed up wanting to win. Congrats VR enjoys this one.
Ya they struggled in the bright lights of International Silverstick Championship last year
but they figured it out, 55-5-5 is impressive no?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:19 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:31 am VR finally did it. They have been the best team in this loop the past 3 years but couldn't get the job done. They struggled to capitalize when the lights were the brightest. This year has been the complete opposite. In every big game especially in the playoffs (aside from game 1 vs MT). They showed up wanting to win. Congrats VR enjoys this one.
Ya they struggled in the bright lights of International Silverstick Championship last year
but they figured it out, 55-5-5 is impressive no?
Impressive

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:44 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:46 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:43 am
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:14 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:12 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:51 am

This is a troll. Not even the VR parents are that thick in the head. Well maybe a couple are. Ok maybe a few.
Right maybe the concept of a seeepnis just too complex for their little heads.
I called the “sweep” I was just trolling . I’m rolmao reading the debate on here . Well done guys . Regardless EE ain’t winning single game in this series .
And fyi I love that mom on vr . Cheering her kids on always positive . Not like some scumbag parents on wolverines or west mall .
Game 3 tonight. I got VR coming out 3-1. Hopefully that mom is louder than usual should be a battle tonight.
VR playing with a full roster tonight?
Full roster and #16 on fire tonight.
open netter seals the deal, sweet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:41 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:44 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:46 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:43 am
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:14 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:12 pm
I called the “sweep” I was just trolling . I’m rolmao reading the debate on here . Well done guys . Regardless EE ain’t winning single game in this series .
And fyi I love that mom on vr . Cheering her kids on always positive . Not like some scumbag parents on wolverines or west mall .
Game 3 tonight. I got VR coming out 3-1. Hopefully that mom is louder than usual should be a battle tonight.
VR playing with a full roster tonight?
Full roster and #16 on fire tonight.
open netter seals the deal, sweet
That game could have gone either way. Big mistake by one of VR's D's almost cost them the game. Anyone know who they are cutting this year?

Post by Guest »

Any teams in the Canlan tourney this weekend?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:06 pm Any teams in the Canlan tourney this weekend?
Spring already?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:42 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:06 pm Any teams in the Canlan tourney this weekend?
Spring already?
lol seriously? Isn't the season technically not over until April 22 or something?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:48 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:42 pm
Spring already?
lol seriously? Isn't the season technically not over until April 22 or something?
Save your money broski, maybe consider carnevale instead

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:14 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:41 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:16 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:49 pm What's everyone's thoughts of the Rattlers skate? Trying to make my decision but feel its going to end up a repeat of last year. Feels like a bunch of hillbilly rednecks. What the feel on JR? I'm not 100% convinced
I think your answer lies in the tone of your question.
I agree, if your not convinced then you got your answer. Move on. Its a long season to put up with
If your coming from a bottom team, then I would say what other choices do you have? Try it out and suffer the consequences after. But if you got options, then I would stay away. Rattlers will be in the basement next season and then you will need to also deal with all the coach and parent BS that comes along with that team. Hope you make the right choice. good luck
The Rattlers are loosing players every week. I would start looking as there may not be a team there
Rattlers are done. They just lost another player and both goalies. I would start looking for a team quick. Their at risk of folding

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:14 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:41 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:16 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:49 pm What's everyone's thoughts of the Rattlers skate? Trying to make my decision but feel its going to end up a repeat of last year. Feels like a bunch of hillbilly rednecks. What the feel on JR? I'm not 100% convinced
I think your answer lies in the tone of your question.
I agree, if your not convinced then you got your answer. Move on. Its a long season to put up with
If your coming from a bottom team, then I would say what other choices do you have? Try it out and suffer the consequences after. But if you got options, then I would stay away. Rattlers will be in the basement next season and then you will need to also deal with all the coach and parent BS that comes along with that team. Hope you make the right choice. good luck
The Rattlers are loosing players every week. I would start looking as there may not be a team there
Rattlers are done. They just lost another player and both goalies. I would start looking for a team quick. Their at risk of folding
Nobody is folding, ridiculous.