Brick 2024

Re: Brick 2024

Post by Guest »

Saw the 2015 August “ID” skates for a shade under $900. Any idea how much ice time the kids get? Seeing a lot of “cash grab” complaints so I’m just wondering whether there is any point in going out. The fact that they have a testimonial from a kid that went and made the team makes me feel like it is an absolute cash grab…

Post by Guest »

Paying 15k to play hockey in a mall over a few days doesn’t mean anything. If you have the money go for it. Prior to skills money is the first prerequisite. So not all the top kids play in the Brick nor did McDavid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:23 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:56 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:37 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:25 am Minnesota runs away with this years Brick.

Both Ontario teams don't make it out of their group, Brick hungry people get less and less after another embarrassing spring
Haha spoken like someone who’s kid couldn’t make a brick team
I played Brick last year , figure it out duster. Minnesota last year had half a 2014 team playing a year up, they will rock you guys this year
You're 11 years old?
Guaranteed PH and TB don't make it out of their groups.
PH might win 2 games total.
Sorry CL and DG.....not even HS can save you.....get it?....SAVE...LOLOL

Translation: my kid got cut so I’ll spend all spring on here trashing the kids who did…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:00 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:23 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:56 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:37 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:25 am Minnesota runs away with this years Brick.

Both Ontario teams don't make it out of their group, Brick hungry people get less and less after another embarrassing spring
Haha spoken like someone who’s kid couldn’t make a brick team
I played Brick last year , figure it out duster. Minnesota last year had half a 2014 team playing a year up, they will rock you guys this year
You're 11 years old?
Guaranteed PH and TB don't make it out of their groups.
PH might win 2 games total.
Sorry CL and DG.....not even HS can save you.....get it?....SAVE...LOLOL

Translation: my kid got cut so I’ll spend all spring on here trashing the kids who did…
hahahahaha you got that right.......i think its obvious who deserves to play in the brick and who paid

Post by Guest »

Not matter what, it is a rinse and repeat model. The team will not be coached well, the team will not be a true “best of Ontario” but one thing remains, the two owners will get so much money for such substandard product and do it again and again. Heck they can swear at kids and show up drunk and still make 200 k per win! It is a beautiful business !

Post by Guest »

real debate and break down; which team is better PH or TB?
no shit talking.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:53 pm real debate and break down; which team is better PH or TB?
no shit talking.
Tune in first week of July and find out. We can debate all day nothing matters until the first week of July.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:58 pm Paying 15k to play hockey in a mall over a few days doesn’t mean anything. If you have the money go for it. Prior to skills money is the first prerequisite. So not all the top kids play in the Brick nor did McDavid.
McDavid was injured that’s why he didn’t play. It’s the best youth tournament there is. Your kid obviously isn’t good enough and your angry about that.

Post by Guest »

Forget the hate memories for your families!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:58 pm Paying 15k to play hockey in a mall over a few days doesn’t mean anything. If you have the money go for it. Prior to skills money is the first prerequisite. So not all the top kids play in the Brick nor did McDavid.
McDavid was injured that’s why he didn’t play. It’s the best youth tournament there is. Your kid obviously isn’t good enough and your angry about that.
Look enjoy it if your kid is going, stay in the moment, awesome memories and it's amazing fun for the kids. Some of the best hockey memories, it's cool. No need to say otherwise.

To the parents, all that said just remember nothing matters until these kids hit 12/13. Good luck everyone.