2013 GTHL AAA

Re: 2013 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Anybody think it’s odd for the sens to have their team playing in the Canlan tournament this weekend against AA teams just before tryouts. I’ve noticed DMF Barrie pool dad has his kid playing on some AA team too.

Post by Guest »

Probally put his kid in the AA loop so he can finally see his kid score a goal this year

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am Anybody think it’s odd for the sens to have their team playing in the Canlan tournament this weekend against AA teams just before tryouts. I’ve noticed DMF Barrie pool dad has his kid playing on some AA team too.
Anyone think you are weird for looking through the rosters in a Canlan AA tournament??

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:13 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am Anybody think it’s odd for the sens to have their team playing in the Canlan tournament this weekend against AA teams just before tryouts. I’ve noticed DMF Barrie pool dad has his kid playing on some AA team too.
Anyone think you are weird for looking through the rosters in a Canlan AA tournament??
Better than the weird stuff your wife told me your into

Post by Guest »

A lot of these coaches promised a “spring program” to their kids and so are forced to do this nonsense. The sens need this, they can’t get anyone so needs to see these kids in games before tryouts,

Post by Guest »

Hearing a formal complaint coming to the g re DMF and exceeding the max number of imports and underagers. A couple Barrie dads have Toronto addresses but the complaint cites this is a paper exercise. Also submission of the email re training camp in Barrie to illustrate the nefariousness. And there is a kid joining the team from the 905 that is also an import. And the 2014. The complaint asked why MH couldn’t get 416 2013’s to play?

Post by Guest »

They better keep an eye on CB “pool boy” he’s a sneaky pos. He’s also DMF new team manager which makes this even worse. Everyone should just stay away from him unless they wanna get dragged through the same shit pile. It’s just starting ..

Post by Guest »

Sens only beat North York Knights AA 6-0.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:12 pm They better keep an eye on CB “pool boy” he’s a sneaky pos. He’s also DMF new team manager which makes this even worse. Everyone should just stay away from him unless they wanna get dragged through the same shit pile. It’s just starting ..
If they want to max out on underagers go ahead the team will be garbage. Barrie is a very weak OMHA team anyway. It’s not right what they’re doing but the team will suck anyway

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:57 pm
Sens only beat North York Knights AA 6-0.
Sens lost 4-2 to the Markham Islanders AA