Re: Klevr

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:07 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:55 pm

NYHl has lost entire teams and many individual players.
A far cry from page 1 where the super league was “ folding “
It never was, it was just a bunch of insecure people upset that they were on the outside looking in.
KSL aint perfect, but its what the market wanted, and now they are getting it. There is good and bad with it. But, clearly, with year two mass expansion - more people wanted in than out.

What does it look like over the next 3-5 years? That is the real question.
Who creates the league that goes U10 - U12? allow hitting, Maybe keep it to 10 teams. Tournament style.
Haha hitting? Good luck with the insurance. Never replacing existing leagues past U9
Sports with hitting at U8 and older:

Lacrosse
Football
Rugby
Boxing
MMA
etc etc

Whats the problem again?
There is a heavy overlap of parents who's kids play soccer and hockey. Those parents will fight "contact" to death. (Liberals)

The other population overlaps with these sports, they want contact back because it makes sense for kids to learn how to do, and a receive checks when they are all about the same size and no one is going 100mph yet. (Conservatives)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:23 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:07 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 pm

A far cry from page 1 where the super league was “ folding “
It never was, it was just a bunch of insecure people upset that they were on the outside looking in.
KSL aint perfect, but its what the market wanted, and now they are getting it. There is good and bad with it. But, clearly, with year two mass expansion - more people wanted in than out.

What does it look like over the next 3-5 years? That is the real question.
Who creates the league that goes U10 - U12? allow hitting, Maybe keep it to 10 teams. Tournament style.
Haha hitting? Good luck with the insurance. Never replacing existing leagues past U9
Sports with hitting at U8 and older:

Lacrosse
Football
Rugby
Boxing
MMA
etc etc

Whats the problem again?
There is a heavy overlap of parents who's kids play soccer and hockey. Those parents will fight "contact" to death. (Liberals)

The other population overlaps with these sports, they want contact back because it makes sense for kids to learn how to do, and a receive checks when they are all about the same size and no one is going 100mph yet. (Conservatives)
this might be the most brilliant thing posted on this site yet.

Post by Guest »

I was looking at the builders cup for 2016s, my kids doing AAA
I glanced at the Elite division results and for 2016 Elite Divison the Pro Hockey team seems to be losing every game.
Are the other elite teams that good or just a rough group of kids and coach for PHD?
Bulldogs i get can beat them but Is that Aces team a good team they seem to be competing well yet some of the posts here seem to be mixed reviews.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:34 pm I was looking at the builders cup for 2016s, my kids doing AAA
I glanced at the Elite division results and for 2016 Elite Divison the Pro Hockey team seems to be losing every game.
Are the other elite teams that good or just a rough group of kids and coach for PHD?
Bulldogs i get can beat them but Is that Aces team a good team they seem to be competing well yet some of the posts here seem to be mixed reviews.
The coach of PHD is Jason Williams. OMHA kids.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:34 pm I was looking at the builders cup for 2016s, my kids doing AAA
Dude it’s day 1.

Some teams have played together for years (Aces core) while for others it’s day 1 of playing together for the first time. Aces made some changes for spring team.

Post by Guest »

Aces were a middle of the pack team in tier 1 level 2 so it goes to show Bulldogs will also end up middle of the pack team come KSL season

Post by Guest »

Getting 9-10 year olds to start checking other kids will only result in injuries. These kids are too young to understand how to check and take a check. Be logical in your reasoning.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:45 pm
There is no such thing as “elite” 7 year olds.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:45 pm
There is no such thing as “elite” 7 year olds.
I 100% agree but there is "elite" 7 year olds the notion people forgot to make / understand is there is no guarantee it translates each year. is there kids who are elite compared to their peers right now. 100%

Post by Guest »

The Bulldogs are a decent team. Not bad but not at the top tier 1 level that some of the other 2016 tier 1 KSL teams are such as YK, YK East, Raiders, And Cobras. Evaluating this is simple. They have played Aces in more than 1 tournament now and it’s always been a close game but the Aces were moved to Tier 1 level 2 during the KSL season and although they seemed to have improved it’s still not at the level of the other teams. But the Bulldogs playing as a second 2016 tier 1 team will add to the competition in KSL next season and it will be a lot of good games.