2013 GTHL AAA

Re: 2013 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:58 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:57 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am Anybody think it’s odd for the sens to have their team playing in the Canlan tournament this weekend against AA teams just before tryouts. I’ve noticed DMF Barrie pool dad has his kid playing on some AA team too.
Sens only beat North York Knights AA 6-0.
Sens lost 4-2 to the Markham Islanders AA
That’s a very good team.

Post by Guest »

A- no AAA team should ever lose to a AA team and
B- Markham islanders were good last year. This year, they came in 4th and didn’t qualify for the second round of the playoffs

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:16 pm Anybody know if MC was released by TM yet? Or do they allow cancer parents to insult other children and call their parents welfare cases and other terrible things? Before our game against the marlies BC told our JRC parents she hoped we win to “teach her fck head coaches a lesson” because they didn’t start MC. It made us so sick to hear that we turned away from her. Is her actions ok? Are they allowed to buy their way out of this? $$$$$
If TV family complains to the league then I think that team is F@CKED isn’t it? TM can set a precedent for other teams and show that this kid of behaviour is not tolerated! Everybody I heard talk about it feels the same way even the TM parent I talked to.If anyone has update pleez share otherwise lets hope they do the right thing these people have no place in the league.

MC has been cut. TM president called the family a stain on the organization. Core parent group wanted them out too. Bullies never win!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:04 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:16 pm Anybody know if MC was released by TM yet? Or do they allow cancer parents to insult other children and call their parents welfare cases and other terrible things? Before our game against the marlies BC told our JRC parents she hoped we win to “teach her fck head coaches a lesson” because they didn’t start MC. It made us so sick to hear that we turned away from her. Is her actions ok? Are they allowed to buy their way out of this? $$$$$
If TV family complains to the league then I think that team is F@CKED isn’t it? TM can set a precedent for other teams and show that this kid of behaviour is not tolerated! Everybody I heard talk about it feels the same way even the TM parent I talked to.If anyone has update pleez share otherwise lets hope they do the right thing these people have no place in the league.

MC has been cut. TM president called the family a stain on the organization. Core parent group wanted them out too. Bullies never win!
This explains why they called RHC asking for a spot.Fitz said BC went crazy bashing TM coaches and parents before he just said no thanks and hung up

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am Anybody think it’s odd for the sens to have their team playing in the Canlan tournament this weekend against AA teams just before tryouts. I’ve noticed DMF Barrie pool dad has his kid playing on some AA team too.
That’s a very good team.
Not a good sign

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:50 pm Hearing a formal complaint coming to the g re DMF and exceeding the max number of imports and underagers. A couple Barrie dads have Toronto addresses but the complaint cites this is a paper exercise. Also submission of the email re training camp in Barrie to illustrate the nefariousness. And there is a kid joining the team from the 905 that is also an import. And the 2014. The complaint asked why MH couldn’t get 416 2013’s to play?
Name me one team without imports.

Post by Guest »

Why are they even allowed to enter into an AA tournament?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:50 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:50 pm Hearing a formal complaint coming to the g re DMF and exceeding the max number of imports and underagers. A couple Barrie dads have Toronto addresses but the complaint cites this is a paper exercise. Also submission of the email re training camp in Barrie to illustrate the nefariousness. And there is a kid joining the team from the 905 that is also an import. And the 2014. The complaint asked why MH couldn’t get 416 2013’s to play?
Name me one team without imports.
Every team has one or two. DMF has 7 or 8 and every one of them paid big $$$ to MH for their spot.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:14 am

This explains why they called RHC asking for a spot.Fitz said BC went crazy bashing TM coaches and parents before he just said no thanks and hung up
I’m pretty sure they’ll find a AAA that will take him as the starter. They’ll start at the top of the standings then work their way down until they find a spot. Sounds like TRW are a perfect fit

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:58 am
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:14 am
He s good one of the better goalies. Would be a smart move for someone to grab him

I’m pretty sure they’ll find a AAA that will take him as the starter. They’ll start at the top of the standings then work their way down until they find a spot. Sounds like TRW are a perfect fit