Klevr

Re: Klevr

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:54 pm Did this thread turn into a Q’anon flat earth group or something?
You can tell education isn’t a priority for some of the people here. Hopefully it is for the kids so they don’t have to become realtors or politicians once their hockey dreams end.
It really went into a downward spiral rather quickly! I thought that this chatroom was doing a little better than some of the other chats. I was wrong.

Post by Guest »

Thoughts on top 5 teams in the 2016 Tier 1 and 2017 tier group next season.

Post by Guest »

Raiders
YK
Who knows

2 kings team
Then in no particular order :
Purple Cobras
GTA Aces
Raiders Omasta

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:09 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:45 pm Did YK 2016 lose players to AAA?
No a couple offered spots, decided to stay with YK

Eastern YK I heard might lose one or two
Oh yes... the classic try out for a team for months... miss tournament games for a tryout.. "get offered a spot" and turn it down. Yup, makes sense Totally believable. I am always shocked how many folks "get offered spots" for teams they dropped everything to try out for and "turned them down". LOL Ok pal

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:22 am

Oh yes... the classic try out for a team for months... miss tournament games for a tryout.. "get offered a spot" and turn it down. Yup, makes sense Totally believable. I am always shocked how many folks "get offered spots" for teams they dropped everything to try out for and "turned them down". LOL Ok pal
I personally know two of the YK kids that were by far good enough to make a AAA team if they wanted to and decided to stay YK and play the year out.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:23 am

I personally know two of the YK kids that were by far good enough to make a AAA team if they wanted to and decided to stay YK and play the year out.
EOYK 2016 have 2 kids playing 2015 in Peterborough and 2 more playing QRD. KSL has good competition but the end game is AAA so I don’t know why they wouldn’t move up unless they will be far down in the depth chart with coaches who shorten the bench…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:25 pm

EOYK 2016 have 2 kids playing 2015 in Peterborough and 2 more playing QRD. KSL has good competition but the end game is AAA so I don’t know why they wouldn’t move up unless they will be far down in the depth chart with coaches who shorten the bench…
They aren't moving up because they are going to make AAA no matter what. So why leave a situation where you are having fun, winning games, like your coach - etc?

When they can just do the exact same thing next year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:22 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:25 pm

They aren't moving up because they are going to make AAA no matter what. So why leave a situation where you are having fun, winning games, like your coach - etc?

When they can just do the exact same thing next year.
Does Klever shorter the bench regularly?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:10 am Actually, spring hockey brings out the diehards and there’s a lot of great talent on the ice
it brings out the idiots who do nothing else with their lives

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:22 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:45 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:34 pm I was looking at the builders cup for 2016s, my kids doing AAA
I glanced at the Elite division results and for 2016 Elite Divison the Pro Hockey team seems to be losing every game.
Are the other elite teams that good or just a rough group of kids and coach for PHD?
Bulldogs i get can beat them but Is that Aces team a good team they seem to be competing well yet some of the posts here seem to be mixed reviews.
The coach of PHD is Jason Williams. OMHA kids.
There is no such thing as “elite” 7 year olds.
Its all relative to their peers you knuckle dragging goof. People read the word "Elite" and just squeeze out a little turd in their fit of rage.

You need to separate kids by skill at every age. Call it whatever you want, but its a necessity. You can't have the best kids play against the worst kids. No one develops at the point. All you risk is your garbage kid deciding they don't want to play the sport any more.

Once a kid is identified as one of the "better" players. Call them Elite, call them T1, call them AAA, call them your moms giant, sweaty, gapping butt hole... it doesn't matter. They will be on better teams, with more access to better training and competition, until they fall off the teams for whatever reason. Other kids catch up, parent cuts, kid attitude cuts, normal movement between teams, etc etc.

I am so tired of dumb people saying there are no "Elite" kids at young ages. Guess what buttercup, there is. Those kids might not remain there, but at any given time, there are 100% absolutely the best (elite) kids, and I guarantee you don't want them playing with your slow, fat, cake gobbling kid.

thanks for joining my TED talk.
there are kids who are better than others at these ages ...but do we have to call them elite? no. And these kids who are the best at 7 wont necessarily be the best at 14. I'm sure you've heard that one before.