LJK 2 Tier AA

Re: LJK 2 Tier AA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:51 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:16 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:23 pm The real issue with the 2011 AAA team is the fact that the coach's kid is one of the weakest players. Shouldn't be on the team. There are much more deserving kids available.
Not so sure on that comment. Not a high end player (agreed) but a hard worker and deserves to be on that team. There are other players that are much less talented than him.
This is the same story everywhere. Usually does not happen for multiple years in a row. F1 some kids
I believe they F1’d a few last season

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:57 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:23 pm The real issue with the 2011 AAA team is the fact that the coach's kid is one of the weakest players. Shouldn't be on the team. There are much more deserving kids available.
Not so sure on that comment. Not a high end player (agreed) but a hard worker and deserves to be on that team. There are other players that are much less talented than him.
This is the same story everywhere. Usually does not happen for multiple years in a row. F1 some kids
Does LJK limit the F1's for each team?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:42 am
They’ll allow as many as necessary to make a competitive team at the older age groups

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:50 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:42 am
They’ll allow as many as necessary to make a competitive team at the older age groups
A city the size of London (11th largest in Canada) needs "as many F1's in order to put together a competitive team"? Something broken here folks!!

Post by Guest »

Just finished OHF and the team did well but if we had combined the two AA teams we would have beat all the teams we played. This move of a top tier team will make LjK AA stronger. :D

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:44 am Just finished OHF and the team did well but if we had combined the two AA teams we would have beat all the teams we played. This move of a top tier team will make LjK AA stronger. :D
Yes it will...but what about the AAA team...is it getting stronger?? It's supposed to be the true representation of LJK org as a whole. I understand many key players are leaving...why is this happening?? Isn't the logo what all the kids aspire to wear?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:54 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:44 am Just finished OHF and the team did well but if we had combined the two AA teams we would have beat all the teams we played. This move of a top tier team will make LjK AA stronger. :D
Yes it will...but what about the AAA team...is it getting stronger?? It's supposed to be the true representation of LJK org as a whole. I understand many key players are leaving...why is this happening?? Isn't the logo what all the kids aspire to wear?
Which age?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:58 am
Which age?
U13...but any age really

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:01 am
Which age?
U13...but any age really
How about U14 team...lots of departures

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:27 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:01 am
It is more having three A ‘s than team logo.
Which age?
U13...but any age really
How about U14 team...lots of departures