2012 ETA

Re: 2012 ETA

Post by Guest »

APR will be top 5 forsure next season 👌. Just need to take everyone's cuts... like always lol. Who wouldn't want to play for APR 😂

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:59 pm APR will be top 5 forsure next season 👌. Just need to take everyone's cuts... like always lol. Who wouldn't want to play for APR 😂
Lmfao 🤣 😂🤣😂🤣

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:22 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:57 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:49 am Very Early predictions.
Barrie top. Tight battle between YSE, new clarington, Quinte. Followed by waxers and north central.
Then Pete’s, Central, whitby, kingston, apr.
You have MW under NSWC and QRD?? interesting take, I always count MW in the top 3 with BC and YSE.
APR dead last for sure. DM cut both his goalies, now calling around after YSE tryouts to see who they cut and what goalies are available.
DM ain't calling anyone. A jersey over the cross bar would serve that team better than the dad's kid who wrote the post above.
you're right, he's just getting other people to do it for him. Don't worry bud, you just keep bringing him coffee every game and kissing his arse.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:17 pm 2-5th place teams very similar so final order is anyone’s guess. North shore theoretically should move up and Quinte always strong.
North shore won't be any better. Same 2 coaches who play there own kids all game. Parents on that team know exactly what I'm saying. It's OK.. I can say it, I'm not there anymore thank God. New jerseys, same two 🤡s running the show. That team needs a non Parent coach.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:18 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:17 pm 2-5th place teams very similar so final order is anyone’s guess. North shore theoretically should move up and Quinte always strong.
North shore won't be any better. Same 2 coaches who play there own kids all game. Parents on that team know exactly what I'm saying. It's OK.. I can say it, I'm not there anymore thank God. New jerseys, same two 🤡s running the show. That team needs a non Parent coach.
Good luck with MW

Post by Guest »

Don’t all coaches have biased opinions?
MW still have spots?

Post by Guest »

Surprised waxers picking up castoffs from other teams. They lose some kids?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:22 pm Don’t all coaches have biased opinions?
MW still have spots?
of course they do, there is no perfect model here. There are some amazing parent coaches out there (somewhere) and some terrible non-parent coaches. I think a lot of good coaches get turned off dealing with muppet parents and leave coaching all together.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:26 pm Surprised waxers picking up castoffs from other teams. They lose some kids?
I heard the same thing. most likely kids leaving for more playing time elsewhere?

Post by Guest »

do you think the top 3 have a chance in any of the big tournaments this year against the GTHL power houses?