Re: 2015 AA

Post by Guest »

What’s going on with MI and TA?

Post by Guest »

What's going on with the rattlers?

Post by Guest »

EE destroyed a team that is supposed to be one of the top in AA West and a team that will be next to bottom in AAA.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:30 pm What’s going on with MI and TA?
Have been to a skate run by the MI coach. Was impressed with what he ran. He has a strong background in coaching (years of experience ant different levels) and understands the game and how to coach. Was good with the kids and seems big on development. Not sure it is where we will land but I was impressed in the coaching.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:06 pm
Have been to a skate run by the MI coach. Was impressed with what he ran. He has a strong background in coaching (years of experience ant different levels) and understands the game and how to coach. Was good with the kids and seems big on development. Not sure it is where we will land but I was impressed in the coaching.
He’s a goalie coach

Post by Guest »

TA has a fantastic coach.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:08 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:06 pm
He’s a goalie coach
Pretty sure he was an assistant coach with the MI U18AA team that won the GTHL championships and went to the OHF this year. The fact that he is also an experienced and successful goalie coach is a bonus. Goalies have a great perspective and understanding of the game particularly as it relates to positional play and systems. A view from the crease out. One reason why you see many of them as hockey analysts after their careers are over.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:40 pm EE destroyed a team that is supposed to be one of the top in AA West and a team that will be next to bottom in AAA.
Ok, I'll ask...what teams?

Post by Guest »

What's going on with Wolverines, will they be strong, are they having a feeder team?