2013 AA West

Re: 2013 AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:14 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:37 pm So are teams pretty much set or folks bailing and shuffling around still...what's the word
this year it’s more teams/coaches that are bailing and decommitting (looking at you MT!)
You have data to support this? I’ve seen a half dozen parents/kids accept offers then bail when another perceived better one came along. It’s across the board and I would argue parents can often be worse than any of the coaches.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:57 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:37 pm So are teams pretty much set or folks bailing and shuffling around still...what's the word
this year it’s more teams/coaches that are bailing and decommitting (looking at you MT!)
You have data to support this? I’ve seen a half dozen parents/kids accept offers then bail when another perceived better one came along. It’s across the board and I would argue parents can often be worse than any of the coaches.
Bottom AAA teams just finishing forming thier teams. Wonder how many that didn’t get spots will cause the snowball effect this weekend where coaches will decommit due to a new shiny toy…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:45 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:20 pm
Looking to move up from A, I want good development for my kid and don’t know much about teams. Hearing that MB/VP and VR are the best but might be a stretch to make it on those teams. Any suggestions who has good coaching or parent group?
You should have started looking in February.

All the good teams (and most of the bad ones) are full.
MNS is taking single A players for their team. You'll be trading "good coaching" for a spot though. Be fore warned... they use cheap car sales tactics to get you to commit... come with a certified cheque in hand for the season at tryouts

... I'm sure the parents will be good though.

Post by Guest »

Which team do you think will be the biggest improvement over this season and which got worse

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:22 am Which team do you think will be the biggest improvement over this season and which got worse
Biggest improvement: VR, HV
Biggest Drop: MNS, Eagles

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:42 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:22 am Which team do you think will be the biggest improvement over this season and which got worse
reasons?

Post by Guest »

GT Caps

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 pm
GT Caps
MB
VP
MR
VR
GTC
FT
HV
MT
The rest will have under 8 wins

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:33 pm
GT Caps
MB
VP
MR
VR
GTC
FT
HV
MT
people will need to lower their expectations for ALL Mississauga teams except MB of course. Eagles and MR will see the biggest drop compared to last season. Wolverines will hand over the bottom spot to WM

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:40 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:33 pm
GT Caps
MB
VP
MR
VR
GTC
FT
HV
MT
people will need to lower their expectations for ALL Mississauga teams except MB of course. Eagles and MR will see the biggest drop compared to last season. Wolverines will hand over the bottom spot to WM
MR will surprise you. Top 3!!