2008 GTHL A EAST

Re: 2008 GTHL A EAST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:38 am Players said it from the ice surface as well. Cheaters. Rude. Entirely entitled arrogant people.
So now you're crying over a bunch of teenaged on-game chirps? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

You obviously don't know the hockey Canada rules and then your org cries like baby when things go in your direction. The ducks are a joke especially the 2009 coach SG. Microcosm of society as far as I'm concerned. There's your chirp.

Post by Guest »

Icing more players then you have carded is illegal saul

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:20 pm Icing more players then you have carded is illegal saul
Get over it. NT lost. These are 09 A players and shouldn’t have that big of an impact on the game.

Maybe their team should have adjusted accordingly instead of just rolling their lines till the end.

As far as potty mouth crap this is hockey not ringette so get used to it.

Post by Guest »

Still cheated.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:25 pmStill cheated.
It's a 2009 "A" player, if your 2008 "A" team can't shut down one player (which Don Mills did), then maybe your first place team feasted on weak east competition all year and couldn't cut it in the playoffs.

Post by Guest »

Still cheated

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:25 pmStill cheated.
Your complaining about a 2009 player being called up in a playoff game? BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was he a AA game breaker?

I have never heard about teams "icing more players than you have carded is illegal". Please elaborate, I'm sure there are a few people who want to know what you mean by this.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:19 pm You obviously don't know the hockey Canada rules and then your org cries like baby when things go in your direction. The ducks are a joke especially the 2009 coach SG. Microcosm of society as far as I'm concerned. There's your chirp.
Please explain the rule you're referring to...I can't wait to hear this. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Look it up retard. 34000