Re: 23-24 Burlington Eagles coaches

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:15 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:32 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:27 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:24 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:19 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:30 pm

You realize you’re talking about a 12 yo kid who’ll be playing on your kids team next year? And whose parents you’ll be sitting with through 50 games of a season? I imagine you’ll have balls not to hide behind an anonymous post and tell that family to their faces how “shitty” their son is and undeserving of playing on the AAA team.

You sir are truly c**t personified.
They are undeserving. Life ain’t fair.
What's the verdict? how many raiders make the jump to AAA
To a good team? ZERO
Jealous Daddy Again 🥱
Someone jealous of AA players? 😆
That age group is all AA players?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:12 pm I heard in 2012 an import signed and didn’t even step on the ice at Tryouts🥹
What?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:52 pm
    Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:12 pm I heard in 2012 an import signed and didn’t even step on the ice at Tryouts🥹
    What?
    If this indeed occurred, the integrity (if any) of your organization is non existent. Hard working families pay not only to register for tryouts but race around town to get their kids to these. Add in the emotional toll on kids and families who lose sleep due to the waiting and unknown of whether they will move on.

This should be investigated.

Post by Guest »

It's okay....he used to do private skates with CL. That pick was a Locked-in pick.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:32 pm
    It's okay....he used to do private skates with CL. That pick was a Locked-in pick.
    Burlington Eagles where a memeber of the exec also does privates….nothing to see here

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:53 am
    Burlington Eagles where a memeber of the exec also does privates….nothing to see here

CL and DA that’s all

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:53 am
    Complete conflict of interest

Post by Guest »

I said it last year and I’m still saying it. For all the abuse Tait took, the Eagles are worse under Armstrong and Locke.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:55 pm
      What?
      If this indeed occurred, the integrity (if any) of your organization is non existent. Hard working families pay not only to register for tryouts but race around town to get their kids to these. Add in the emotional toll on kids and families who lose sleep due to the waiting and unknown of whether they will move on.

That's not even the worst of it. The same team, 2012 AAA, the coach held private skates at $50 a pop at the same time as prep skates (sometimes in the same arena on the rink beside the prep skates). Only kids that were at the private skates made the team. Hmmmm.....

The real tryouts were finished before the 'official' tryouts even began. This organizing is corrupt AF for allowing this.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:14 am
      Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:55 pm
        What?

That's not even the worst of it. The same team, 2012 AAA, the coach held private skates at $50 a pop at the same time as prep skates (sometimes in the same arena on the rink beside the prep skates). Only kids that were at the private skates made the team. Hmmmm.....

The real tryouts were finished before the 'official' tryouts even began. This organizing is corrupt AF for allowing this.
        Typo....2013 AAA this upcoming season.