2010 A West

Re: 2010 A West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:38 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:20 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:34 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:22 pm What are other teams doing, enough of the Eagles...seriously.

HV - what's going on there, changes are rumoured any one know?
The Avs - heard kid from TE moving there?
The Attack - GB MHL moving there, is that right?
WM - new coach from WM AA taking over, is he bringing AA kids there?
Eagles just won GTHL and city champs, so iean while my kid isn't on the team I get it. People talk about the top team lol

Moving on...

Attack - Done. Not a single player is returning, unreal really. I didn't believe it but that's what I've been told. GB MHL A is now the Attack.

WM - Yes AA coach is now A coach. Bringing a few AA with him, added few others from A. Sounds like they'll be a strong team.

AVS - Something like 8 changes. That's a lot. Might work, might be another losing season.
Really not a single player staying with the Attack? This can't be true.

Small Eagles D moving to Avs
Why would Eagles make any changes...
Because decent AA player dropping to join them.
Correct

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:22 pm What are other teams doing, enough of the Eagles...seriously.

Eagles just won GTHL and city champs, so iean while my kid isn't on the team I get it. People talk about the top team lol

Moving on...

Attack - Done. Not a single player is returning, unreal really. I didn't believe it but that's what I've been told. GB MHL A is now the Attack.

WM - Yes AA coach is now A coach. Bringing a few AA with him, added few others from A. Sounds like they'll be a strong team.

AVS - Something like 8 changes. That's a lot. Might work, might be another losing season.

I've heard the same about the Attack, not one player is returning.

Post by Guest »

Every team in this loop has its issues, besides the Eagles.

Avs - A bunch of new players. In that bunch are 2 VR players. No big deal

VP - Same thing again. Picking up players to fill their spots. Basically, keeping this team alive. The coach is there for his step-kid. Good luck to the rest of the family. Maybe, this is the year VP will finally win a game or 2 against VR & TA.

VR - WOW... That team blew up big time. 3 kids (2 players and 1 goalie) to HV "AA". A dad took 6 kids (5 players + 1 goalie) to VP "AA". 1 Kid went to VP. 2 kids to the Avs and 1 Kid (their best D) not too sure where he ended up (haven't seen him at any "A" skates). Only 4 players from last season's team stayed. They did pick up a few kids from the GTC "AA" and HV "A" Goalie. VR also has a first-year (young) rookie coach for this season.

TA - What everybody else is saying. A dad took the majority of the kids to WM "AA". Good luck!

HV - I'm not too sure what's happening with this team. That Coach likes to wait until tryouts to make his decision. But, he may have lost some players to "AA" teams.

WM - The WM U14 "AA" coach was demoted to "A". Another coach looking after his son's interests. Does not have a winning track record. However, he brought some of his players "AA" players with him. Being demoted to "A", who knows what happens with this team? It can go either way.

TE - Best team, great coach and program. Hardly any changes there. And no, I'm not a TE parent. The coach's record speaks for itself. First place and championship.

Prediction

TE
HV/WM/Avs

TA
VR/VP

If you are wondering how I know all this - It's no secret. It's called going to skates, and parents talk to each other to find out what's happening with their teams.

This 2010 "A" loop is a mess. The G needs to add 1 or 2 teams to this loop, and coaches need to step up their game (team development) vs looking after your son's interests, and/or picking up a paycheque (cash). Otherwise, the same crap of recycling players between each team (cuz the grass is greener on the other side, BS). Also, you can see the quality of the players and play. It's just mostly subpar. There is no consistency - Besides the one team. Just Crazy!

And yes... These kids are not making it to the NHL. But as parents, we pay a lot of money for our kids to learn, develop and play hockey.

You can agree or disagree. Your choice. But, it's my opinion.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:43 pm Every team in this loop has its issues, besides the Eagles.

Avs - A bunch of new players. In that bunch are 2 VR players. No big deal

VP - Same thing again. Picking up players to fill their spots. Basically, keeping this team alive. The coach is there for his step-kid. Good luck to the rest of the family. Maybe, this is the year VP will finally win a game or 2 against VR & TA.

VR - WOW... That team blew up big time. 3 kids (2 players and 1 goalie) to HV "AA". A dad took 6 kids (5 players + 1 goalie) to VP "AA". 1 Kid went to VP. 2 kids to the Avs and 1 Kid (their best D) not too sure where he ended up (haven't seen him at any "A" skates). Only 4 players from last season's team stayed. They did pick up a few kids from the GTC "AA" and HV "A" Goalie. VR also has a first-year (young) rookie coach for this season.

TA - What everybody else is saying. A dad took the majority of the kids to WM "AA". Good luck!

HV - I'm not too sure what's happening with this team. That Coach likes to wait until tryouts to make his decision. But, he may have lost some players to "AA" teams.

WM - The WM U14 "AA" coach was demoted to "A". Another coach looking after his son's interests. Does not have a winning track record. However, he brought some of his players "AA" players with him. Being demoted to "A", who knows what happens with this team? It can go either way.

TE - Best team, great coach and program. Hardly any changes there. And no, I'm not a TE parent. The coach's record speaks for itself. First place and championship.

Prediction

TE
HV/WM/Avs

TA
VR/VP

If you are wondering how I know all this - It's no secret. It's called going to skates, and parents talk to each other to find out what's happening with their teams.

This 2010 "A" loop is a mess. The G needs to add 1 or 2 teams to this loop, and coaches need to step up their game (team development) vs looking after your son's interests, and/or picking up a paycheque (cash). Otherwise, the same crap of recycling players between each team (cuz the grass is greener on the other side, BS). Also, you can see the quality of the players and play. It's just mostly subpar. There is no consistency - Besides the one team. Just Crazy!

And yes... These kids are not making it to the NHL. But as parents, we pay a lot of money for our kids to learn, develop and play hockey.

You can agree or disagree. Your choice. But, it's my opinion.
Good insight, I did go to a few skates before leaving for AA, but this seems pretty bang on. Funny thing is (I WAS a Rangers Dad) the kids that are moving to AA from that team weren't the top kids. The best 2 kids from the bunch actually stayed A and went to the Avs. A couple others like myself going East, but the mid pack players are the one's going AA which is just insane. That AA Panthers team would lose to most teams in this division.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:06 am

Moving on...

Correct
Which Eagles D moving to Avs? #24? He was their top D was he not?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:06 am

Moving on...

Correct
Yes and no

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:10 am

Correct
Yes and no
Yes and yes. Avs will be much stronger.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:11 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:10 am

Correct
Yes and no
Yes and yes. Avs will be much stronger.
Avs will be sooooo hot next year

Post by Guest »

Heard WM A got a bunch of Attack kids including smaller goalie stud

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:05 pm Heard WM A got a bunch of Attack kids including smaller goalie stud
He isn't as good as the kids they lost