2008 GTHL A EAST

Re: 2008 GTHL A EAST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:22 pm Even with the rule in front of you you continue to argue. Bush league. Pathetic. Have a great time convincing yourself you are correct and your coach acted in an ethical manner. The Ducks you 47 chromosomes fool......chirp.
There's no argument here bud...just your unwillingness to describe how you think this team broke the rule. Things would go a lot smoother is you'd simply start by tell us how many players you think were were on their bench. :lol:

Given what I've seen over the years, I find it hard to believe that the league wouldn't make good on the policy. I've seen it happen in AAA, where a player (from US) came late to the league and signed a card, but the team dressed him before his card had been processed. They won the game, but a few days later the win was converted to a 1-0 loss . I've also seen a AA team dress a kid who somehow signed a card for a team in the O, as well as a team in the G (2 teams). They were a first place G team, but once this was discovered they lost all their points and 14 games were converted to 1-0 losses. Another team somehow lost a player card, and was unaware until a tourney organizer brought it to the coaches attention. The coach removed himself while the situation was under review, pending the possibility of a fairly length suspension. The league let it go and chalked it up to an administrative error, as the kid was a returning player and there are no outstanding fees. In these situations, the coaches are penalized 3 game per 1 game played by the ineligible player.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:14 pm Loser.....you got schooled. No argument when the facts present themselves.
You've pointed out a rule and made an accusation...you haven't presented any facts. According to your kids last game, he's the loser and you'd be a loser by association.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:06 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:08 am Look it up pal. You didn't even take the time. Just another example of your orgs continued arrogance and entitlement. Hope you had a nice pass over.
You are a complete idiot .. please move onto another forum.
Which teams made moves?

Any upgrades this off season?
Rumour around mid-town is that ARD will be signing 10F 7D 2G. Incoming players are 2007s, but will have exemptions because they are new from Ukraine.

Post by Guest »

Thanks....I know the situations you are talking about. Nt did not know the rule and did not protest. The ducks dressed more players then they had cards. I honestly dint know if the league ever noticed as they are not in the ball. Point is they broke the rules and the coach should be punished after the fact. The other point is us that org gets treated differently then other orgs for many reasons and is completely unfair in may opinion.

Post by Guest »

What is it that is very unfair in your opinion. Why don't you elaborate.

Post by Guest »

Sure....they get Fridays off. I'm not religious but the knights of Columbus asked for sunday mornings of and the gthl said no. Also in hearings regarding racial slurs toward ducks players the ducks reps threaten racism and the gthl sides with them automatically.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 am Thanks....I know the situations you are talking about. Nt did not know the rule and did not protest. The ducks dressed more players then they had cards. I honestly dint know if the league ever noticed as they are not in the ball. Point is they broke the rules and the coach should be punished after the fact. The other point is us that org gets treated differently then other orgs for many reasons and is completely unfair in may opinion.
Still waiting for you to tell us how many players you think the Ducks dressed.

According the rule the max number is 15 skaters plus 1 or 2 goalies. It would appear that if a team had 13 carded skaters (8F 5D), they could AP up to the maximum allowed which is 15 skaters. Technically this would more skaters than they have carded. The only provision relating to the number of carded players is a requirement to exceed 15 skaters which limits then number of dressed skaters to the number of carded players.

IF nobody brought it to the attention of the league, then there's no reason the league would know about it. It's not reasonable to expect the "league" to monitor the number of players per game. Refs do a head count to ensure each player is accounted for on the game sheet, but they wouldn't know actual number of players the team has signed.

It seems that you have an axe to grind with the Ducks org, or the coach, or perhaps the community that the org caters to. If you think "the coach should be punished after the fact", then you can report it yourself. So what's stopping you?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:44 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 am Thanks....I know the situations you are talking about. Nt did not know the rule and did not protest. The ducks dressed more players then they had cards. I honestly dint know if the league ever noticed as they are not in the ball. Point is they broke the rules and the coach should be punished after the fact. The other point is us that org gets treated differently then other orgs for many reasons and is completely unfair in may opinion.

According the rule the max number is 15 skaters plus 1 or 2 goalies. It would appear that if a team had 13 carded skaters (8F 5D), they could AP up to the maximum allowed which is 15 skaters. Technically this would more skaters than they have carded. The only provision relating to the number of carded players is a requirement to exceed 15 skaters which limits then number of dressed skaters to the number of carded players.

IF nobody brought it to the attention of the league, then there's no reason the league would know about it. It's not reasonable to expect the "league" to monitor the number of players per game. Refs do a head count to ensure each player is accounted for on the game sheet, but they wouldn't know actual number of players the team has signed.

It seems that you have an axe to grind with the Ducks org, or the coach, or perhaps the community that the org caters to. If you think "the coach should be punished after the fact", then you can report it yourself. So what's stopping you?
Anyway you slice it. It was a cheese move by the ducks head coach. Legal or not.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:06 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:44 pm

Anyway you slice it. It was a cheese move by the ducks head coach. Legal or not.
You still won't say how many players you think the Ducks dressed. And based on your response, it seem the Ducks probably ran a short bench through regular season and called up an 09 to max out at 15 skaters. You might think it's "a cheese move", but it certainly isn't breaking any rules.

Post by Guest »

You CANNOT exceed the number of players carded regardless of 15 or not
And yes.....the ducks org is filled with hypocritical idiots.