Credit River Capitals Hockey 2012 AAA (ON)

Credit River Capitals Hockey 2012 AAA (ON)

Post by Guest »

Let's talk about Credit River Capitals Hockey 2012 AAA ONTARIO

Re: Credit River Capitals Hockey 2012 AAA (ON)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:07 am Let's talk about Credit River Capitals Hockey 2012 AAA ONTARIO
This team is going to be worse that last year. They might be a middle of the pack AA team

Coach has a horrible track record his JR B team was 5-44-1 and just went 0-4 with 0 goals for in the playoffs Credit river screwed this age group for the 3rd year in a row.

His team selection is mind boggling. Looking for Big kids that don't know how to skate? its not the 60s any more

Goaltending starter is from "AA" (decent goalie but below average) and backup will be a nightmare

Defense picked up a Milton "A" kid a couple of "AA" kids 3 left overs from last year are decent

Forwards Their top forwards have skill but don't have the hockey IQ for "AAA" He got rid of most of the kids from last year and replaced them with "AA" quality at best. 1 kid he signed would struggle to make most "A" centers

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:10 am
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:07 am Let's talk about Credit River Capitals Hockey 2012 AAA ONTARIO
This team is going to be worse that last year. They might be a middle of the pack AA team

Coach has a horrible track record his JR B team was 5-44-1 and just went 0-4 with 0 goals for in the playoffs Credit river screwed this age group for the 3rd year in a row.

His team selection is mind boggling. Looking for Big kids that don't know how to skate? its not the 60s any more

Goaltending starter is from "AA" (decent goalie but below average) and backup will be a nightmare

Defense picked up a Milton "A" kid a couple of "AA" kids 3 left overs from last year are decent

Forwards Their top forwards have skill but don't have the hockey IQ for "AAA" He got rid of most of the kids from last year and replaced them with "AA" quality at best. 1 kid he signed would struggle to make most "A" centers
Harsh. Maybe see how the season plays out. Good coaches can pull a team together and bring the skill out of kids who want to learn

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 pm

Harsh. Maybe see how the season plays out. Good coaches can pull a team together and bring the skill out of kids who want to learn
I hope your right but based on what I have seen so far I don't have my hopes very high. CRC and Guelph will fight for last place

Post by Guest »

I see where your coming form on the team selection. 2 of the kids they let go from last years team had size and skill. I think I know who your talking about with the 1 forward they selected. I through he stood out for all the wrong reasons. The coach is from Milton or out that way and CRC let him take too many kids from out of region I think only 5 kids are from within CRC boundaries. this is also AAA so who knows if he got paid or offered a big sponsorship. CRC will never be a strong center as Brampton, Orangeville and Caledon are the weakest centers in OMHA west.