OMHA tryouts commitment deadline

OMHA tryouts commitment deadline

Post by Guest »

I’ve heard several opinions and have tried to read through OMHA language.
My kid is U15. My question is about the offer of commitment deadline from the coach. I’ve heard that they have a deadline of after the third skate to give it to the player before the player can ask for a waiver. I’ve also heard that it’s after the 4th skate. Which one is it?

Re: OMHA tryouts commitment deadline

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:00 am I’ve heard several opinions and have tried to read through OMHA language.
My kid is U15. My question is about the offer of commitment deadline from the coach. I’ve heard that they have a deadline of after the third skate to give it to the player before the player can ask for a waiver. I’ve also heard that it’s after the 4th skate. Which one is it?
It is the 4th day of tryouts, which typically they open on a Monday, meaning Thursday is the deadline. It doesn’t matter how many tryouts your association runs, it is when the OHF designates as the start.

Re: OMHA tryouts commitment deadline

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:00 am I’ve heard several opinions and have tried to read through OMHA language.
It is the 4th day of tryouts, which typically they open on a Monday, meaning Thursday is the deadline. It doesn’t matter how many tryouts your association runs, it is when the OHF designates as the start.
a calendar is shown on the OMHA website.. may have to search a little bit or even call them. It will show days and timelines