Alliance 2012 Hockey

Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:22 am Not what I heard. Big surprise coming - wait and see.
Alton listed on chathams final roster. What big surprise is coming? EMC and 99ers are the only roster not posted.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:22 am Not what I heard. Big surprise coming - wait and see.
Let me guess.... EMC held onto players til the bitter end, brings in a swooping hero at the last minute and screws 12 year olds out of trying our elsewhere and playing AAA hockey? Not much of a suprise they care more about the "business" then they care about whats best for kids and their development.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:34 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:21 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:26 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:43 am :?:
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:10 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:28 pm How many rosters are finalized? Who's better and who's worse?
Worse: Windsor, Sarnia, emc
Same: HPL, london,SC, 99ers
Better: Chatham
Worse: Windsor, Sarnia, Chatham
Same: Hpl, London, 99ers, sc, emc
Better: no one
Chatham worst? Who did they lose?
n

Just the haters jumping in. Chatham has definitely upgraded 2 players as I see it on their online roster.
Chatham is making a go of it. They take all the outcasts and put together a team that competes - we have all forgot this is what hockey is all about. Hockey shouldn’t be an about political picks, or daddy’s alignment with battle hockey. Good for Chatham, only good things to come
Lol what outcasts? I wouldn't call any of names on their rosters outcasts

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:34 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:21 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:26 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:43 am :?:
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:10 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:28 pm How many rosters are finalized? Who's better and who's worse?
Worse: Windsor, Sarnia, emc
Same: HPL, london,SC, 99ers
Better: Chatham
Worse: Windsor, Sarnia, Chatham
Same: Hpl, London, 99ers, sc, emc
Better: no one
Chatham worst? Who did they lose?
Just the haters jumping in. Chatham has definitely upgraded 2 players as I see it on their online roster.
Chatham is making a go of it. They take all the outcasts and put together a team that competes - we have all forgot this is what hockey is all about. Hockey shouldn’t be an about political picks, or daddy’s alignment with battle hockey. Good for Chatham, only good things to come
Go 🌀

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:03 am
Alton listed on chathams final roster. What big surprise is coming? EMC and 99ers are the only roster not posted.

There are many teams rosters not posted yet aside from EMC and Brantford.

Waterloo, Cambridge, Huron Perth, Kitchener

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:26 am

Only rosters of interest

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 am

Only rosters of interest
Chatham is the team to beat!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 am

Only rosters of interest

That is true

Post by Guest »

EMC roster doesn't matter. Those new kids have no idea what they got themselves into. They won't see the ice against strong teams.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:23 am

EMC roster doesn't matter. Those new kids have no idea what they got themselves into. They won't see the ice against strong teams.
Maybe not. But what was RD thinking getting rid of that D?Wouldnt have been most peoples pick to let go. He should have kept the D that’s been with our team from the start and just replaced the open D spot. We knew no one could have filled MDs spot. These new kids have a lot of catching up to do. I’m sure they were sold the “you’ll get lots of development on the alliance champions team”