Hamilton Steel

Re: Hamilton Steel

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:11 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 am Hall of Fame tournament in Toronto this weekend all teams have played 4 games.

EASTER has 3 points

PUSSINA has 2 points

LA has 1 point

WHY DO THEY KEEP LETTING LA PARENTS BUY HIS ROSTER SPOT WITH THE 2012 TEAM WHEN HE CLEARLY IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE BEST 2013 IN HAMILTON?

STATS DON’T LIE AND LA CANNOT KEEP UP ANY MORE! IT’S EMBARRASSING THE STEEL ORG!
Easter is da man
LA mom threw her coffee cup on the ground at the end of last game. Hot coffee splashed everywhere and she stormed off. Still a psycho who gives the steel a bad name !!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Looks like RE and LA were on the same team too so it was a level playing field. I guess Easter proved he’s just a better player.

Post by Guest »

Congrats to all the u10s making the steel. Great achievement n I look forward to watching your games. My 8yr old son is already looking forward to tryouts next year!! Go get it!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 pm Looks like RE and LA were on the same team too so it was a level playing field. I guess Easter proved he’s just a better player.
Dyal also 3 points. Every Hamilton kid beat LA in scoring

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:51 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 pm Looks like RE and LA were on the same team too so it was a level playing field. I guess Easter proved he’s just a better player.
LA not hurt or sick either before his parents start with excuses
BOB is gonna be fun

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm Congrats to all the u10s making the steel. Great achievement n I look forward to watching your games. My 8yr old son is already looking forward to tryouts next year!! Go get it!!!!!
It’s all crappy Klevr kids don’t expect much. Ferroni been milking them for cash now it’s MS turn.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:51 pm
Dyal ??? 🤣 Foosina ??? 🤣
Kids can hardly skate.
Who next Spain and Kraus??? Too funny. Fringe AAA kids.
If LA can’t keep up with them his fam got some thinking to do

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm Congrats to all the u10s making the steel. Great achievement n I look forward to watching your games. My 8yr old son is already looking forward to tryouts next year!! Go get it!!!!!
It’s all crappy Klevr kids don’t expect much. Ferroni been milking them for cash now it’s MS turn.
Not sure which trailer park you came from but the top kids in Hamilton all skate with Ferroni. That goes for multiple age groups.
Your AA star must train elsewhere 😂

Post by Guest »

Sour grapes eh. Get a life.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:01 pm
Not sure which trailer park you came from but the top kids in Hamilton all skate with Ferroni. That goes for multiple age groups.
Your AA star must train elsewhere 😂
Name one thats relevant. Ya I didnt think so. Ferroni been obsolete for 10+ years.