Good players held hostage - Bad players given releases

Good players held hostage - Bad players given releases

Post by Guest »

Being a good player teams won’t release you but if you’re bad you get your release. Garbage organizations/coaches holding players hostage.

Re: Good players held hostage - Bad players given releases

Post by Guest »

Teams want to keep good players to compete.

Post by Guest »

:P
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 am Teams want to keep good players to compete.
At what point does the teams top player and most pts get releases

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 am :P
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 am Teams want to keep good players to compete.
If they don't want to play there why hold them captive!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:29 am Being a good player teams won’t release you but if you’re bad you get your release. Garbage organizations/coaches holding players hostage.
Explain to me again why I wouldn’t want to keep the good and release the bad?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 am :P
They’re free at the end of each year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:09 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:29 am Being a good player teams won’t release you but if you’re bad you get your release. Garbage organizations/coaches holding players hostage.
Explain to everyone why you should have any say in where a child gets to chase his dream. You're nobody. Drop the god complex and give the people what they want.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 pm
Explain to everyone why you should have any say in where a child gets to chase his dream. You're nobody. Drop the god complex and give the people what they want.
Well once you sign your registration card, which you do freely, you are registered to that team for the season. I’m assuming everyone understands that. If at the end of the season you didn’t like that situation don’t re-sign. Move on.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:24 pm
Well once you sign your registration card, which you do freely, you are registered to that team for the season. I’m assuming everyone understands that. If at the end of the season you didn’t like that situation don’t re-sign. Move on.
So your suggestion is just dont play? Like I'm not sure what your argument is

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:10 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:24 pm
So your suggestion is just dont play? Like I'm not sure what your argument is
Play your season and move on. Simple.