2009 GTHL AAA

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

2009 AA player looking for a spot on a top AAA team, parents willing and available to do any extra if needed, team organizing, fundraising events, player bonding activities, holiday/end of year parties, etc. Anything for the team for son’s extra ice time

Post by Guest »

The only way my son will ever play AA for another year is if he can get on a top AA team and that’s the only way. Even before we commit to playing, the coach has to agree to giving him a contract with a guaranteed amount of ice time. He has to be on the top line, has to have the C and the line he plays on has to pass to him.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:54 am Now that tryouts are over and cards are signed it looks like another DMF championship in 24/25. They loaded up and now look unbeatable. TT and TM will battle for 2nd. JRC fell way off and D core will be weak with the exception of the one D that stayed. Then VK then everyone else.
Who added and lost what amongst the big 5 of DMF, TT, JRC, TM and VK?
Don Mills dropped 5 players so Jamie can play nephew 30
Mins a night .

Post by Guest »

The Toronto Marlboros coach 2009 isn’t calling me back regarding a spot on the team for my son. Guess he’s busy?

Post by Guest »

Any know any way to get a response from the Young Nats or Jr Canadiens coach? It’s important and crucial if they want a successful next season. Any AAA players stepping down to focus on school? Maybe quitting due to financial issues?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:54 am Now that tryouts are over and cards are signed it looks like another DMF championship in 24/25. They loaded up and now look unbeatable. TT and TM will battle for 2nd. JRC fell way off and D core will be weak with the exception of the one D that stayed. Then VK then everyone else.
Who added and lost what amongst the big 5 of DMF, TT, JRC, TM and VK?
VK ? Who cares man

Wait for season to start loser. Go train

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:05 pm 2009 AA player looking for a spot on a top AAA team, parents willing and available to do any extra if needed, team organizing, fundraising events, player bonding activities, holiday/end of year parties, etc. Anything for the team for son’s extra ice time
On a scale from 1-10, how pretty would you say your wife is? Age? Stats?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:37 pm The Toronto Marlboros coach 2009 isn’t calling me back regarding a spot on the team for my son. Guess he’s busy?
lol that’s because he doesn’t call the shots!!! Word is TM still looking to fill there roster

Post by Guest »

DMF still looking for one forward maybe two if LC from HPL can't get out ??? DMF in a bit of trouble!!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:07 am DMF still looking for one forward maybe two if LC from HPL can't get out ??? DMF in a bit of trouble!!!
It's already done. Has his billet all set and registered for private school. DMF is trouble free.