Hamilton Steel

Re: Hamilton Steel

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:48 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:01 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm Congrats to all the u10s making the steel. Great achievement n I look forward to watching your games. My 8yr old son is already looking forward to tryouts next year!! Go get it!!!!!
It’s all crappy Klevr kids don’t expect much. Ferroni been milking them for cash now it’s MS turn.
Not sure which trailer park you came from but the top kids in Hamilton all skate with Ferroni. That goes for multiple age groups.
Your AA star must train elsewhere 😂
Name one thats relevant. Ya I didnt think so. Ferroni been obsolete for 10+ years.
You’re an idiot and clearly have no idea what you’re taking about.
Your kid most likely skates like shit and no one to blame but you.

Post by Guest »

I thought Tommy Gun was going to OR? Wha happen?
How does OR take a plug like WC #27 who was cut from Waterloo AND the Steel but not TM 19? Something must have happened

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:36 pm I thought Tommy Gun was going to OR? Wha happen?
How does OR take a plug like WC #27 who was cut from Waterloo AND the Steel but not TM 19? Something must have happened
WC is a warm body to fill the OR roster. T Gun is the face of Hamilton hockey.

Post by Guest »

WC sucks! Omha leading scorer last year

Post by Guest »

The best player left Hamilton to the G

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm Congrats to all the u10s making the steel. Great achievement n I look forward to watching your games. My 8yr old son is already looking forward to tryouts next year!! Go get it!!!!!
It’s all crappy Klevr kids don’t expect much. Ferroni been milking them for cash now it’s MS turn.
Not sure which trailer park you came from but the top kids in Hamilton all skate with Ferroni. That goes for multiple age groups.
Name one thats relevant. Ya I didnt think so. Ferroni been obsolete for 10+ years.
You’re just angry thinking about how much money that idiot stole from you over the years. Ferroni hasn’t been a decent teacher since wooden sticks got phased out.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:09 pm WC sucks! Omha leading scorer last year
Very funny. Kid has feet for hands

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:11 pm The best player left Hamilton to the G
Easter baby! Best player in Hamilton = decent AAA player in the G. Not his fault the OMHA sucks. The Kid proves how corrupt and stupid the Steel org is. Outscored every steel player last weekend. Actions are louder than words. LA more than ever showed his parents pay for his roster spot as Easter had 3 times the points. Dyal also sucked monkey balls. Easter reigns supreme. It’s good to be king.

Post by Guest »

Relevant Ferroni kid ummm how about the first pick in the OHL draft this year ... keep up morons

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:20 pm
You’re just angry thinking about how much money that idiot stole from you over the years. Ferroni hasn’t been a decent teacher since wooden sticks got phased out.
Top 2007, 2009s, 2011, 2013, 2012, 2015s all trained under FERRONI. More coming….
Multiple 2007s drafted and playing in OHL. 2009 will be drafted and will play in OHL.
Do you brother. Do you. lol.