2010 GTHL AA West

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:20 am I took my kid to a few tigers skates. They aren't bad at all. Just think some development is needed. Anyone agree? They look pretty good, might make playoffs. They lost their good goalie to the NS I heard
lol nobody agrees

Post by Guest »

ST will still be a bottom 5 team, perhaps they could compete for the 8th spot. They couldn't score if their life lives depended on it last year.

Their GAA was pretty much the worst in the league but their goalie made some stops. The ST goalie is playing ball hockey with a bunch of North Stars so I imagine he is going there.

Speaking of the NS, coaches kid is going AAA another one to Oakville AAA and another kid to the eagles, whos going to score on the NS next year?

Did they snag some kids?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:54 am ST will still be a bottom 5 team, perhaps they could compete for the 8th spot. They couldn't score if their life lives depended on it last year.

Their GAA was pretty much the worst in the league but their goalie made some stops. The ST goalie is playing ball hockey with a bunch of North Stars so I imagine he is going there.

Speaking of the NS, coaches kid is going AAA another one to Oakville AAA and another kid to the eagles, whos going to score on the NS next year?

Did they snag some kids?
I would guess the coach of the NS is going to walk away at some point after tryouts and the team will be left to pickup the pieces. They rostered extra players last year and will stay with the minimum. They are in the Canlan next weekend and we will see what they got. I suspect most of the players which are leaving will still play for the spring team.

Post by Guest »

I don't think he will dump the team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:37 pm I don't think he will dump the team.
This happened with my older son when the coaches kid also made AAA. Once the team was rostered the organization appointed a new coach. Parents are always inclined to watch their own son play. With all the regular season games and tournaments in AAA, he would not have the time to coach the NS AA team with no kid on.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:21 pm
This happened with my older son when the coaches kid also made AAA. Once the team was rostered the organization appointed a new coach. Parents are always inclined to watch their own son play. With all the regular season games and tournaments in AAA, he would not have the time to coach the NS AA team with no kid on.
He also runs all of his son's AAA practices, so your comment may be true.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:01 pm
Its been handled very well in an effort to keep the team intact. Similar situation happened to the Panthers and the team imploded within a few weeks. I think the Northstars are done too next season. This cant end well.

Post by Guest »

New Predictions next year…

Fighting for 1st:
Rangers
Eagles

Fighting for 3rd to 7th place:
Beast
Toros
NS
MT
Jets

Fighting for 8th place:
MR
TW
Caps
Panthers

Fighting not to be last place:
West Mall
Sharks
Tigers

Could it be in this order? I guess we will see

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:29 pm New Predictions next year…

Fighting for 1st:
Rangers
Eagles

Fighting for 3rd to 7th place:
Beast
Toros
NS
MT
Jets

Fighting for 8th place:
MR
TW
Caps
Panthers

Fighting not to be last place:
West Mall
Sharks
Tigers

Could it be in this order? I guess we will see
I'd argue the teams in 3rd to 7th there is a gap, Toros and NS are at least 5-8 points better than Beast, MT and Jets. Close enough.

Curious how you think the Panthers will be fighting for 8th? Them and West Mall will battle to past spot and somehow keep their GAA under 6.00.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:17 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:01 pm
Its been handled very well in an effort to keep the team intact. Similar situation happened to the Panthers and the team imploded within a few weeks. I think the Northstars are done too next season. This cant end well.
You all have a bit of the retarded gene.