Re: EMC - What a joke!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:22 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:15 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:51 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:43 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:28 am

I would be embarrassed to be their parents at this point. Seeing how bad my kid is and knowing they’re only on the team because of corruption.
Sound like your kid got cut.
Not sure about that persons kid, but the comment isn't wrong better kids cut and some maybe to cling on. Bellies to the boards Lambeth boi's.
Nobodies kid needs to be cut to see how bad those 2 players suck.
You are right. They are bad. Just shows you how bad those other players are that got cut.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that. Those 2 kids haven’t earned a spot on that team for a few years. On there as buddy picks and why JW IS once again the coach for 09.
Maybe you should coach! Keyboard Coach!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:55 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:22 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:15 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:51 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:43 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 am

Sound like your kid got cut.
Not sure about that persons kid, but the comment isn't wrong better kids cut and some maybe to cling on. Bellies to the boards Lambeth boi's.
Nobodies kid needs to be cut to see how bad those 2 players suck.
You are right. They are bad. Just shows you how bad those other players are that got cut.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that. Those 2 kids haven’t earned a spot on that team for a few years. On there as buddy picks and why JW IS once again the coach for 09.
Maybe you should coach! Keyboard Coach!
Sign me up. I could pick my top 5 kids. Treat them better than the rest and make sweet heart deals with the parents.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:02 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:05 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:51 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:59 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 pm

Speaking of Lambton, they’re going to dominate this year. Just wait and see
Haven’t had a decent team in decades
Are you joking!!!! Same old kids every year just keep switching them from AA to AAA. They cut all the good F1s to keep the team local. Maybe if they use beach balls the goalies will make a save.
I thought they also brought in 2 strong F from HPL? I don’t see a roster for either team so I wonder what’s up.
KB took back the f1 he’d promised them because everyone sees thru his crap of giving his kid all the ice. Not enough players to ice a team and all the tampering he did during the year didn’t pan out.
KB rules this world!
KB isn’t doing anything that other teams aren’t doing. He building a winning team. What’s the problem???

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:18 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 pm

Haven’t had a decent team in decades
Are you joking!!!! Same old kids every year just keep switching them from AA to AAA. They cut all the good F1s to keep the team local. Maybe if they use beach balls the goalies will make a save.
I thought they also brought in 2 strong F from HPL? I don’t see a roster for either team so I wonder what’s up.
KB took back the f1 he’d promised them because everyone sees thru his crap of giving his kid all the ice. Not enough players to ice a team and all the tampering he did during the year didn’t pan out.
KB rules this world!
KB isn’t doing anything that other teams aren’t doing. He building a winning team. What’s the problem???
Out of town kids live at his house? I hear CL VP also tried to do a version of this, but it didn’t fly at EMC. How can one org get away with it but another one not? If it’s not a level playing field it’s a problem

Post by Guest »

Anyone got alliance goalie stats?

Post by Guest »

Out of town kids live at his house?

So what?

Do you feel the same way about an exchange student living at someone's house and taking a seat in your kids class? Of course not but you should be much more concerned about your kids education than if some out of town F is staying at someone's house.

People wonder why this country struggles with productivity numbers, sub standard school curriculums and a lack of focus...perhaps it is bc we are focused on the wrong things.

Post by Guest »

Forgot to add

If it’s not a level playing field it’s a problem

It is level ...anyone can do the same thing

What you appear to be after is equality of outcome.....which is part of the reason some kids are they way they are

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:24 pm

KB rules this world!
Out of town kids live at his house? I hear CL VP also tried to do a version of this, but it didn’t fly at EMC. How can one org get away with it but another one not? If it’s not a level playing field it’s a problem
It will never be “equal” too many differences in to things. Best way to move forward is focus on your family and move on

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:24 pm

KB rules this world!
Why do you care? If they make it legal and have all of the correct documents and paperwork to OHF/Alliance, why do you care? If a kid is good enough and enhances the team then they should be on it, boundaries need to be removed. Focus on your own kid and family and stop stressing about other's business.

Post by Guest »

If people think EMC is a joke, take a look at Lambton. That's really the biggest joke in the Alliance. Terrible organization. Terrible coaching. Most teams are AA at best. EMC is at least producing good players. Lambton produces 1 every 10 years!