Klevr

Re: Klevr

Post by Guest »

When would U9 KSL coaches will start doing birthday skates for U10AAA? It’s surprising how many coaches have a AAA team locked down already..insane.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:51 pm When would U9 KSL coaches will start doing birthday skates for U10AAA? It’s surprising how many coaches have a AAA team locked down already..insane.
People can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think any of the are "unofficially locked up". The couple that I am aware of, you can tell that they are the favourite to take the team. But, none of them have been told anything officially from the organization yet. The AAA orgs have plenty of time to see how these coaches play out this year. Especially early 24-25 fall season. I'd guess birthday skates start in the late fall, around christmas time.

Post by Guest »

Raiders Omasta holding new tryouts but all Tier 1 kids have already committed elsewhere.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:24 am Raiders Omasta holding new tryouts but all Tier 1 kids have already committed elsewhere.
huh? No idea what you are trying to say.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:05 am
Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:24 am Raiders Omasta holding new tryouts but all Tier 1 kids have already committed elsewhere.
It is true the Omasta team has opened another tryout to find some tier 1 players. Are you saying some of their players have committed to other teams?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:09 am
It is true the Omasta team has opened another tryout to find some tier 1 players. Are you saying some of their players have committed to other teams?
Their team looks pretty good in the spring tournament and competitive. Not sure why they will hold a tryout since he must be getting approached by parents already to take their kid. If I were to guess, it might be to raise some awareness about the team and use the money from the skate for hosting a team event...lol.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:37 am
Their team looks pretty good in the spring tournament and competitive. Not sure why they will hold a tryout since he must be getting approached by parents already to take their kid. If I were to guess, it might be to raise some awareness about the team and use the money from the skate for hosting a team event...lol.
They looked ok but wouldn’t say they were at the level of the other Bulldogs team. They will likely be mid pack team but not at the level of YK, YK East, Cobras, Raiders (Demarco). Aces have also improved but seem to have some consistency issues. Some kids apparently no longer committed.

Post by Guest »

There is a lot going on here fellas. Do your homework.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:00 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:51 pm When would U9 KSL coaches will start doing birthday skates for U10AAA? It’s surprising how many coaches have a AAA team locked down already..insane.
People can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think any of the are "unofficially locked up". The couple that I am aware of, you can tell that they are the favourite to take the team. But, none of them have been told anything officially from the organization yet. The AAA orgs have plenty of time to see how these coaches play out this year. Especially early 24-25 fall season. I'd guess birthday skates start in the late fall, around christmas time.
You are correct, and even if they officially have it, lots changes in a year. The org can change their mind, the coach can change his mind. The best players can go elsewhere together, yadda yadda. If a coach promises you the team is going AAA it really means not much, especially if he does not consider your kid a core player. It's the same every year, people driving all over the place just because they think it will get them an AAA spot or because they think the team will be so good. Things fall apart quickly.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:01 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:00 am
You are correct, and even if they officially have it, lots changes in a year. The org can change their mind, the coach can change his mind. The best players can go elsewhere together, yadda yadda. If a coach promises you the team is going AAA it really means not much, especially if he does not consider your kid a core player. It's the same every year, people driving all over the place just because they think it will get them an AAA spot or because they think the team will be so good. Things fall apart quickly.
So AAA is the goal for all you people??
I understand wanting kid to play at the highest level possible but at what cost ?