2012 ETA

Re: 2012 ETA

Post by Guest »

No it’s AR from clarington. He is a parent cut who is ruining it for his kid. The kid doesn’t have 8 points in two years at aaa. Poor kid is punching way outside his weight class at this level. Dad is ruining it for the kid. We are so thankful the coaches got rid of this loser for good. The kid would benefit from a year or two at a or aa to learn the game and adjust to the speed. Dad forcing him and setting him to fail.

Post by Guest »

Yeah… the dad isn’t fooling anyone on here. Sad a grown man is butt hurt that a girl is better than his kid. Clearly a panic sign by the MW.

Post by Guest »

NSW made 6 changes 3F 3D and dropped their bottom 6 players they will 100 percent be much better not sure if they can compete with the top two teams but with their goalies they can beat anyone they also dropped a couple problem parents/ kid to MW who had more penalties than points.

Post by Guest »

With their goalie they can beat anyone.

Ok dad. Settle down.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:30 pm With their goalie they can beat anyone.

Ok dad. Settle down.
You must be illiterate because I clearly wrote goalies which is plural meaning more than one.. now that the grade 3 language lesson is over …. Name a team that has a better tandem ?? Also not a goalie dad

Post by Guest »

Lol. No player dad is going to come on here and say "our team always stands a chance because our goalies are great". Give your head a shake. NS has two goalies. One is quiet and humble. The other has a Dad that does nothing but self promote his kid (it aint the kids fault). We know who you are, I don't even need to use initials. Be quiet and let your kid's play do the talking. Stay off IG. If his play is good enough, people will talk about him. You dont need to.

Post by Guest »

:lol:
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:51 pm Lol. No player dad is going to come on here and say "our team always stands a chance because our goalies are great". Give your head a shake. NS has two goalies. One is quiet and humble. The other has a Dad that does nothing but self promote his kid (it aint the kids fault). We know who you are, I don't even need to use initials. Be quiet and let your kid's play do the talking. Stay off IG. If his play is good enough, people will talk about him. You dont need to.
Someone finally calls out the NS troll.

Post by Guest »

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being positive about a team’s goaltending or skaters. And calling someone a troll for being on this site is hypocritical. Guess we’re all trolls. You better check yourself before you Shrek 🧌 yourself.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:19 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:30 pm With their goalie they can beat anyone.

Ok dad. Settle down.
You must be illiterate because I clearly wrote goalies which is plural meaning more than one.. now that the grade 3 language lesson is over …. Name a team that has a better tandem ?? Also not a goalie dad
better tandems...ummm YSE, BC just off the top of my head

Post by Guest »

Lots of good goalies but goals against average is clearly impacted by teams they play on. Top teams have the best GAA because the team is also better.