Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:41 pm
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:25 pm
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:27 am
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:07 am
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:50 am
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:06 am

Too many so called super stars and no grit or team play. Welcome to the big stage boys. Have a nice drive back in the AM.
He was going around calling it the dream-team. Think he has second thoughts about keeping his goalie for the regular season?
Why didn’t CW98 play?
Spring Tournaments build bad habits to many egos
spend time in the gym work on your game
This one is different. Anyone going anywhere attends this tournament. Top talent from across the world. People are watching.
“People are watching” :lol: :lol: :lol: like who? Parents with pipe dreams and grandparents who don’t know what planet they’re on
Top players in the age group from around the globe participate for a reason. End of story.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:42 pm
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:50 am

He was going around calling it the dream-team. Think he has second thoughts about keeping his goalie for the regular season?
Why didn’t CW98 play?
This one is different. Anyone going anywhere attends this tournament. Top talent from across the world. People are watching.
“People are watching” :lol: :lol: :lol: like who? Parents with pipe dreams and grandparents who don’t know what planet they’re on
Top players in the age group from around the globe participate for a reason. End of story.
Jealousy at its best

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:57 pm

Why didn’t CW98 play?
Jealousy at its best
Yeah, okay bud, we are all jealous of you. Keep telling yourself that and living in your fantasy world

Post by Guest »

Why didn’t CW98 play?
Jealousy at its best
Do a lot of top players play in this tourney… sure. Does it have ANY impact on where these kids end up draft next April. Nope. I promise your kid can score 100 points in Spring hockey and it wont matter if he isnt getting the job done come gthl regular season/playoffs/OHL Cup.

Like some poster said spend more time in the gym getting stronger and faster than chasing hype spring/summer leagues.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:21 am

Jealousy at its best
Do a lot of top players play in this tourney… sure. Does it have ANY impact on where these kids end up draft next April. Nope. I promise your kid can score 100 points in Spring hockey and it wont matter if he isnt getting the job done come gthl regular season/playoffs/OHL Cup.

Like some poster said spend more time in the gym getting stronger and faster than chasing hype spring/summer leagues.

^wasn't invited^

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:33 am

Jealousy at its best

^wasn't invited^
What’s the point of the comments back and forth? Just let the guy think his kid is going to be scouted at a spring tournament. Why are you trying to burst his bubble?

Post by Guest »

One guy who really thinks his kid is going somewhere in spring hockey is SB, JB dad from VK. That guy is non stop talking smack about kids, gloating about his kid and saying this kid sucks, this kid won’t get drafted. As a friend of one of the most reputable guys in junior hockey, I can tell you everyone knows about the antics with SB. I have heard him bash some of the best 2009 players in the G and doesn’t realize I know his kid is no where near the level those kids are at. You paid SM and will pay to be drafted because you are BLACKBALLED! Keep that tiny mouth shut the rest of the way, it may help…cause it didn’t help your other kids!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:09 am One guy who really thinks his kid is going somewhere in spring hockey is SB, JB dad from VK. That guy is non stop talking smack about kids, gloating about his kid and saying this kid sucks, this kid won’t get drafted. As a friend of one of the most reputable guys in junior hockey, I can tell you everyone knows about the antics with SB. I have heard him bash some of the best 2009 players in the G and doesn’t realize I know his kid is no where near the level those kids are at. You paid SM and will pay to be drafted because you are BLACKBALLED! Keep that tiny mouth shut the rest of the way, it may help…cause it didn’t help your other kids!
Agreed, trashes every player @VK Never learns to stfu.

Post by Guest »

Jealousy at its best

There are some spring/summer events (like this one) worth attending, depending on your kids intentions with the sport, hence the participation by league leading players. They provide opportunities for players of this caliber to play with and compete against one another and to put their talent on display for an expanded audience of influence at the highest possible level of competition. Teams are filled with players that already lead their respective leagues from across the globe, so standing out at such an event certainly garners attention, from a wider audience. Anyone who disputes this clearly has never attended a marquis event, or know the difference between a true showcase and a standard spring/summer cash grab. This is one of two true showcases in the US this off-season, and anyone turning down an opportunity to attend is doing their player a disservice, if they have aspirations that extend beyond local opportunity. Players at this level already have off season training regiments that they have been participating in for years by this age, and aren’t choosing one for the other. Top team coaches and management groups are mostly lead by “hockey people” with numerous junior, NCAA, and pro level affiliations. Take some time to research and I’m sure you’ll quickly see where your opinion is misinformed.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:09 am One guy who really thinks his kid is going somewhere in spring hockey is SB, JB dad from VK. That guy is non stop talking smack about kids, gloating about his kid and saying this kid sucks, this kid won’t get drafted. As a friend of one of the most reputable guys in junior hockey, I can tell you everyone knows about the antics with SB. I have heard him bash some of the best 2009 players in the G and doesn’t realize I know his kid is no where near the level those kids are at. You paid SM and will pay to be drafted because you are BLACKBALLED! Keep that tiny mouth shut the rest of the way, it may help…cause it didn’t help your other kids!
Guys a nightmare….we call him captain excuses