U18

Ok what is the evidence?

Re: EMC - What a joke!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:34 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:42 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:44 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:30 am
Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:24 pm Q- If EMC is a joke why are there so many former EMC players in the Knights-Spirit series?
That's how we measure success? LOL maybe 5 or 6 ? how many playing in the other conference final?
How the association is managed has little to do with the skill level of the kids who are talented enough to be in the O. EMC is just a means to their end. Sorry EMC but you typically have LITTLE to do with the success of athletes.
So based upon your comment, then… An organization does not make its players so its players can’t make its organization. Therefore, all organizations are either jokes or not jokes and it doesn’t really matter. Players are successful without coaches and organizations to help him be that way.
Furthermore, all organizations must have the same approximate number of players playing in the OHL? Since organizations have nothing to do with this success of the players.
This is the most idiotic thing I’ve read today. I believe what the people are saying is politics and shadiness are what make EMC a joke. The fact there are 3-4 people who run the organization based on their friends and perception of who the cool kids are is what makes it a joke. Doing the right thing is often overlooked for doing the popular thing. Take a look at what is happening with the coaching staff for next years u11 team and tell me they’re looking to build a wholesome program for 10 year old players
Who is the U11 staff?
Ask any parent on the team and you will see and then you’ll understand.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:07 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:34 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:42 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:44 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:30 am
Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:24 pm Q- If EMC is a joke why are there so many former EMC players in the Knights-Spirit series?
That's how we measure success? LOL maybe 5 or 6 ? how many playing in the other conference final?
How the association is managed has little to do with the skill level of the kids who are talented enough to be in the O. EMC is just a means to their end. Sorry EMC but you typically have LITTLE to do with the success of athletes.
So based upon your comment, then… An organization does not make its players so its players can’t make its organization. Therefore, all organizations are either jokes or not jokes and it doesn’t really matter. Players are successful without coaches and organizations to help him be that way.
Furthermore, all organizations must have the same approximate number of players playing in the OHL? Since organizations have nothing to do with this success of the players.
This is the most idiotic thing I’ve read today. I believe what the people are saying is politics and shadiness are what make EMC a joke. The fact there are 3-4 people who run the organization based on their friends and perception of who the cool kids are is what makes it a joke. Doing the right thing is often overlooked for doing the popular thing. Take a look at what is happening with the coaching staff for next years u11 team and tell me they’re looking to build a wholesome program for 10 year old players
Who is the U11 staff?
Ask any parent on the team and you will see and then you’ll understand.
How did either u16 u18 get asked back- no one was happy with either.

Post by Guest »

How did either u16 u18 get asked back- no one was happy with either.

Consider the parent groups and I can understand why

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:03 am How did either u16 u18 get asked back- no one was happy with either.

The parent groups both hated the coaches.
Half the u18 team sat.
Great minor hockey development model.
This was not a secret - u18 should have been removed but the corrupt board wanted the corrupt u18 coach again.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:03 am
Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:03 am How did either u16 u18 get asked back- no one was happy with either.

Half the u18 team sat.
This was not a secret - u18 should have been removed but the corrupt board wanted the corrupt u18 coach again.
The 07 group have been a disaster since day 1

Post by Guest »

Half the u18 team sat.
Why?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:29 am

Half the u18 team sat.
Great idea!
Pair a douchebag coach with a douchebag team!
What could go wrong?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:12 pm

Half the u18 team sat.
Great idea!
What could go wrong?
Lotta haters on here, the amount of disrespect spewed on this website is astounding. Good thing the u18s will move on this year. Let’s vote on the next age group to get smashed on MHL, shall we? :)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:16 pm
Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:12 pm

Half the u18 team sat.
Great idea!
What could go wrong?
Lotta haters on here, the amount of disrespect spewed on this website is astounding. Good thing the u18s will move on this year. Let’s vote on the next age group to get smashed on MHL, shall we? :)
The team moves on but the douchebag coach gets to milk another 25000 from emc sitting kids and feeding his massive ego. Plus whatever he gets from his backroom deals .