Strong AA OMHA team looking for player

Post open spots here

Strong AA OMHA team looking for player

Post by Guest »

We are looking to add 1 last player to go 16 skaters. If you are interested, please post contact info so I can reach out with details.

Re: Strong AA OMHA team looking for player

Post by Guest »

Forgot to add, u 16 is the age group.

Post by Guest »

Strong player chasing good teams. If you are looking for player here, it means no good player interest in your team that means you are not strong.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:43 pm Strong player chasing good teams. If you are looking for player here, it means no good player interest in your team that means you are not strong.
Thanks for the reply. If you're interested, as the post says, then feel free to reach out or provide contact info.

If you're not, and you're just here because you have lots of time on your hands and you're a weirdo hockey dad, I really wish you the best.

Post by Guest »

My son is a 2008 goalie who is interested.

Thanks,
Jen

Post by Guest »

My mistake, he is 2009 goalie
Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:23 am My son is a 2008 goalie who is interested.

Thanks,
Jen

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:43 pm Strong player chasing good teams. If you are looking for player here, it means no good player interest in your team that means you are not strong.
Loser! Get a life!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:10 pm We are looking to add 1 last player to go 16 skaters. If you are interested, please post contact info so I can reach out with details.
What area?

Post by Guest »

8-)
Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:11 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:10 pm We are looking to add 1 last player to go 16 skaters. If you are interested, please post contact info so I can reach out with details.
What area?
Post contact details and I can reach out with info - it is an LOR team.

Post by Guest »

No one in their right mind would post their contact information here.