Klevr

Re: Klevr

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:07 pm What’s the point of coming here every week to complain.
It's fun. Plus I left so I can hopefully influence the best kids to stay away.

Post by Guest »

What did everyone think of the Bulldogs Omasta tryout today?

Post by Guest »

Anyone aware of a 2018 team still looking for players? Late to the tryouts - kid had an injury. Interested in the development, some organizations seem to be great!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:17 pm Anyone aware of a 2018 team still looking for players? Late to the tryouts - kid had an injury. Interested in the development, some organizations seem to be great!
Try the Toronto Stars.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:14 pm What did everyone think of the Bulldogs Omasta tryout today?
Looks like it was a signing party from IG. Maybe they raised money for the drinks from the tryout :P

No livebarn there and my kid is already signed elsewhere, so not sure what went down there.

Post by Guest »

What about the rankings of 2016 Klevr Tier 1 teams?

- Young Kings
- Toronto Raiders
- Raiders Omasta
- Saints
- Aces
- Jr Rebels

…..

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 1:41 pm What about the rankings of 2016 Klevr Tier 1 teams?

- Young Kings
- Toronto Raiders
- Raiders Omasta
- Saints
- Aces
- Jr Rebels

…..
Jr Rebels???? Aces should be higher. I’ve heard the Saints are the Toronto Elite team playing in spring and have not looked strong. Where is YK East.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 1:41 pm What about the rankings of 2016 Klevr Tier 1 teams?

- Young Kings
- Toronto Raiders
- Raiders Omasta
- Saints
- Aces
- Jr Rebels

…..
Aces were looking for a F and D really late. Must be some drama there.

Post by Guest »

Hearing a lot of concerns with Omaha Raiders team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 12:09 pm Hearing a lot of concerns with Omaha Raiders team.
Too bad.