Alliance 2012 Hockey

Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by Guest »

What did he say? Obviously someone knows, speak up!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:12 pm What did he say? Obviously someone knows, speak up!
Or do people know? Sometimes I wonder if people are just trying to cause shit on here and really know no facts

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:17 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:12 pm What did he say? Obviously someone knows, speak up!
Or do people know? Sometimes I wonder if people are just trying to cause shit on here and really know no facts
I think people are hesitant to say out of respect for the person he said it about.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:07 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:17 pm
I think people are hesitant to say out of respect for the person he said it about.
That would be the first respectful consideration in the history of this website

Post by Guest »

Nobody puts names on here anyway and wouldn't the supposed victim want the culprit to be called out?

Post by Guest »

Making comments about banging the hotty moms in the stands. Who's got a nice you know what etc. Slimey, sure. Take it to the new HC reporting and let them weed it out. EMC like Diddy, all about image, douchery behind the scenes.

Post by Guest »

But nobody knows who said it or what was said? Starting to become pretty skeptical!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:51 am Making comments about banging the hotty moms in the stands. Who's got a nice you know what etc. Slimey, sure. Take it to the new HC reporting and let them weed it out. EMC like Diddy, all about image, douchery behind the scenes.

SV sure would fit in great with you hillbillies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:59 am
Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:51 am Making comments about banging the hotty moms in the stands. Who's got a nice you know what etc. Slimey, sure. Take it to the new HC reporting and let them weed it out. EMC like Diddy, all about image, douchery behind the scenes.

SV sure would fit in great with you hillbillies :lol: :lol: :lol:
SV is a great guy. Does a ton for the kids and all around happy guy.

Post by Guest »

RD? Tough age to be coaching with comments like that. Coaches are examples and are so important in hockey