Best technical power skating

Re: Best technical power skating

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:12 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:51 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:18 pmLucas Miller
if you want a has-been (or never was) to watch you skate laps around an oval all day long for a boat load of money, he is your guy
You have no idea. Don't comment until you take 4-5 of his sessions. He is elite.
Joke? He's great for conditioning, pushing a kid to play with more intensity. That's it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:55 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:19 pm Tara McKay it’s not even particularly close
meh, there's a significant difference between figure skating and skating to improve hockey performance.

A good start though
Since when is Tara McKay a figure skater? Hockey only bud.

I guess the fact that she works with Gary Roberts and trains a lot of the top NHL players over the summer counts for nothing in your book?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:31 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:19 pm Tara McKay it’s not even particularly close
meh, there's a significant difference between figure skating and skating to improve hockey performance.

A good start though

I guess the fact that she works with Gary Roberts and trains a lot of the top NHL players over the summer counts for nothing in your book?
She's good, but she's figure skating based. Hockey training, and in this case technical skating, has evolved. She's very good though bud. I would chose a hockey performance based instructor over her though bud.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:47 am

A good start though

She's good, but she's figure skating based. Hockey training, and in this case technical skating, has evolved. She's very good though bud. I would chose a hockey performance based instructor over her though bud.
What?????

Post by Guest »

I'm going to have to go with Power Skating Acedemy. they've been around for years and have a proven track record

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:47 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:47 am

A good start though

What?????
Where?????

Post by Guest »

Chaz Michael Michaels

Post by Guest »

Jim Korn and perhaps Craig McTavish