2016 Elite AAA

Re: 2016 Elite AAA

Post by Guest »

YSE book it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:51 pm Looks like the raiders and their Jrc/pro hockey clan has joined the group. Welcome !
anyone still paying pro hockey or bulldogs in this age group is chasing an expensive dream for their kids. there are so many options and you still chose those two over paid organizations who offer ZERO development. give your head a shake. and any coach selling it to the parents is colluding and has zero integrity. because any good coach would do this on their own and put their own reputation on the line instead of hiding behind a brand. this is all fact

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:15 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:51 pm Looks like the raiders and their Jrc/pro hockey clan has joined the group. Welcome !
anyone still paying pro hockey or bulldogs in this age group is chasing an expensive dream for their kids. there are so many options and you still chose those two over paid organizations who offer ZERO development. give your head a shake. and any coach selling it to the parents is colluding and has zero integrity. because any good coach would do this on their own and put their own reputation on the line instead of hiding behind a brand. this is all fact
Find a good winter coach and do 3-4 tournaments local to Toronto and lots of skills skates. Much better way of spending the money

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:26 pm Bulldogs Darm, cant win a or even make a final for that matter in any tournament that has any competition in it. team has all the talent it needs. little man clearly cant coach his way out of a paper bag. He can definitely sell the dream tho!
This is spot on, people are starting to understand. he still cant win trying to grab top players from other teams which is setting his winter team up for failure. But hey if you are need of townhouse or two room duplex he is your guy as long as you have 2016 the dream is alive!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:02 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:43 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:36 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:58 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:26 pm Bulldogs Darm, cant win a or even make a final for that matter in any tournament that has any competition in it. team has all the talent it needs. little man clearly cant coach his way out of a paper bag. He can definitely sell the dream tho!
they lost again?????
didn't even make the finals it looks like. why do parents go to this team ?
thought this was some kind of “super team” that he upset more people than anyone else in the age group over. how can he not win with this group. three of the kids are playing AAA with the 15’s!!!
Because hes a terrible coach with a loud voice.
The parents who believe his bullshit are even more naive. The parent group there are already losers so they deserve each other. The guy cant coach when will you get that through your thick skulls but I guess you like your ego stroked. "Ive got a plan bro, Jr Nats, I've had the team since they were 3 years old trust me!"

Post by Guest »

Who are the names of coaches I should be in touch with that are currently coaching a 2016 team and have coached AAA in the past and have a history of coaching good teams. Coaching is important and I need to start mapping out the real coaches that have actually done something in the past at the AAA level.

Through my small research of the few teams I know of is all parent coaches with not much experience or kids just starting out.

Post by Guest »

Bulldogs spring teams have different coaches. So the above comments make no sense whatsoever. Bulldogs Darmanin was a strong team with a core coming from Duffield and a few additional pieces. Can’t be said the same about the rest but now if you compare against TPH or TE they are all the same. Spring is obviously not about development. Just some extra meaningless hockey before the summer starts.

Post by Guest »

Where are the top 10 kids in Ontario playing? Is it Duffield Red or YK?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:15 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:09 pmLet’s talk 2016s.
Get a life...maybe worry about making sure you're 2016 is fully potty trained! Elite hockey at this age is nothing but a cash grab for the TB's and PH's of the world. The sooner you figure that out the sooner you'll be able to retire since you won't drop 50k in training before the kid actually plays AAA hockey. :lol: :lol:
Preach. Get a life people. Elite is the most pathetic term in hockey. Elite 2016s ahahahah hahaha haha ha h a

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:03 am
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:02 am Attention Parent! *********

This is awkward and scary situation but I think you must be made aware. Last week when leaving the arena my son and I saw Duffield coach Mark No Names alone in his car smoking something off a sheet of tinfoil. I don’t know what it was and it seemed strange at the time but I have asked around and it sounds like it was drugs. He saw us watching and dropped the tinfoil and drove off quickly but we had been watching for a while and I know it was him. This has been bothering me since he’s using drugs around coaching children and he obviously needs help. If you know him please urge him to get help before he continues with the kids. For his sake and our kids.
Coach Mark M whose mother is on Duffield board. He needs help.
https://canlii.ca/t/gglpq