2010 GTHL AA West

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:46 pm Ok tell me how good are the wolverines? What strength and weaknesses do they have?
They are big, aggressive, pretty well organized and have played well in both the games I’ve seen. Not saying they’re the best team in the loop but they they good enough for you to stfu.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:05 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:46 pm Ok tell me how good are the wolverines? What strength and weaknesses do they have?
They are big, aggressive, pretty well organized and have played well in both the games I’ve seen. Not saying they’re the best team in the loop but they they good enough for you to stfu.
After hearing about the number of quality players at their skates I was surprised they added some low level A players. Hope it works out better this year than last for them.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:03 pm
After hearing about the number of quality players at their skates I was surprised they added some low level A players. Hope it works out better this year than last for them.
Happy Father's Day you bunch of shit talking hooligans

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:59 am
Rattlers won the weekend Canlan tournament with ease.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:43 am
All single A caliber teams this last weekend. Why would you even be proud of that?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:26 pm
All single A caliber teams this last weekend. Why would you even be proud of that?
I played in last weekends tournament. It wasn't the best teams out there, my son played for one of the Markham teams as a callup and we played against the Rattlers. There decent but a couple of players command the show there. (if they are even on the team) There a good tournament team against A/AA but will struggle if they were in AAA division.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:05 pm

I played in last weekends tournament. It wasn't the best teams out there, my son played for one of the Markham teams as a callup and we played against the Rattlers. There decent but a couple of players command the show there. (if they are even on the team) There a good tournament team against A/AA but will struggle if they were in AAA division.
They're a AA team? Also, please review the proper use of their/they're/there. Got a headache reading this.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:25 am

They're a AA team? Also, please review the proper use of their/they're/there. Got a headache reading this.
Grammar police again . Just goes to show how much of a Not Allowed u really are . Can’t even go on a forum and chat without correcting someone on their grammar. I feel sorry for your kid . What a Karen.

Post by Guest »

They actually have former aaa kids locked in there and they are happy . Not sure if they have secured a full roster but they should be just fine next season . NS lost yet another player to the rebels . I’m wondering how the leftover parents are feeling about their coach dismantling their team . Might be an awkward season for them …. Yikes

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:10 pm

They actually have former aaa kids locked in there and they are happy . Not sure if they have secured a full roster but they should be just fine next season . NS lost yet another player to the rebels . I’m wondering how the leftover parents are feeling about their coach dismantling their team . Might be an awkward season for them …. Yikes
Have the beast played terriers in Carnavale yet ? I’d like to see how they stack up