Re: 2010 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:36 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:31 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:05 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:24 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:15 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:33 am
Theres a good 4-5 names on there that shouldnt even sniff a legit top 50 rank.

But daddys got cash so I get it.
The list was made for one purpose and this is it. Some anonymous person throws 20 names on a list and you guys are all going nuts on here. You think the guy who made the list is sitting here watching your insecurity laughing? The list is a joke designed to create controversy. Nothing more. Move on and focus on getting your kids on the right lists that will move them forward.
Future first rounders on that list. Book it. I know the age group real well my kid plays with and against these kids all studs for sure.
[/

Watch in 2 years all these kids will be there. 💯
Thanks dad

Also thanks to the G dad that took the time to create this list and IG.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:18 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:15 am

Theres a good 4-5 names on there that shouldnt even sniff a legit top 50 rank.

But daddys got cash so I get it.
The list was made for one purpose and this is it. Some anonymous person throws 20 names on a list and you guys are all going nuts on here. You think the guy who made the list is sitting here watching your insecurity laughing? The list is a joke designed to create controversy. Nothing more. Move on and focus on getting your kids on the right lists that will move them forward.
Future first rounders on that list. Book it. I know the age group real well my kid plays with and against these kids all studs for sure.
[/

Thanks dad

Its only a G dad who will put together a list of top players, sure no problem thats a thing I get it, but to actually think that the top 20 G kids are the be all and end all of hockey! Please, Please, Please try hard to understand that there is a world, a whole world, outside of the G. Your little no names may have what it takes against around here, but they are leagues behind the acutal talent out there

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:31 am

[/

Thanks dad

Its only a G dad who will put together a list of top players, sure no problem thats a thing I get it, but to actually think that the top 20 G kids are the be all and end all of hockey! Please, Please, Please try hard to understand that there is a world, a whole world, outside of the G. Your little no names may have what it takes against around here, but they are leagues behind the acutal talent out there
NIce one. First list is tops in North America. Second list is tops in Ontario. Why all the chatter if its a no biggie. There is some big talent in Europe and Russia but there's a handful of them at the moment. G dad did not come up with these lists. Rooted from the US

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:40 am
[/

Thanks dad

NIce one. First list is tops in North America. Second list is tops in Ontario. Why all the chatter if its a no biggie. There is some big talent in Europe and Russia but there's a handful of them at the moment. G dad did not come up with these lists. Rooted from the US

Elite Hickey Rankings taking questions on IG - all you big mouths upset at this initial list why not ask your questions in an open forum there!!!!?

Post by Guest »

[/

Thanks dad

Elite Hickey Rankings taking questions on IG - all you big mouths upset at this initial list why not ask your questions in an open forum there!!!!?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:30 am

[/

Thanks dad

Very reputable people ranking these kids. It’s actually first time delusional dads have no say. This is what reality looks like. Hard pill to swallow for some. With that being said lots of great players not on list I’m sure larger lists will emerge shortly. But in the end believe in you’re kid it’s all that really matters. Got to wait till everyone goes through puberty to see it balance out.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:14 pm

Thanks dad

Very reputable people ranking these kids. It’s actually first time delusional dads have no say. This is what reality looks like. Hard pill to swallow for some. With that being said lots of great players not on list I’m sure larger lists will emerge shortly. But in the end believe in you’re kid it’s all that really matters. Got to wait till everyone goes through puberty to see it balance out.
Very reputable people ranking these kids 🤣

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:10 pm

Laughing at you

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:36 pm

Laughing at you
Keep laughing it’s all you can do.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:53 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:36 pm

Laughing at you
Keep laughing it’s all you can do.
Is say these guys know there stuff based on answers to questions today - still open for questions from all you haters!