2013 GTHL AAA

Re: 2013 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:10 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:16 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:49 pm Interesting weekend with NYR, Sens and Beast in a tournament. After beating MM twice already. If Beast beat NYR and Sens, they should move that team to AAA
I watched both the GP Hockey which I believe is the Sens and the Flying Hellfish (NYR) and man was that bad hockey. It was so bad I don't think you could called it AA. These two clubs are not winning anything next season.
Why would you watch other teams play spring hockey ?? loser
Everyone talks about how bad these teams are and I wanted to see for myself. The word on the street is bang on. Both teams are terrible.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:05 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:49 pm Interesting weekend with NYR, Sens and Beast in a tournament. After beating MM twice already. If Beast beat NYR and Sens, they should move that team to AAA
I watched both the GP Hockey which I believe is the Sens and the Flying Hellfish (NYR) and man was that bad hockey. It was so bad I don't think you could called it AA. These two clubs are not winning anything next season.
Everyone talks about how bad these teams are and I wanted to see for myself. The word on the street is bang on. Both teams are terrible.
This is guaranteed the penguin!!!! It’s June!! Go get some vitamin D and shutup.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:30 pm
This is guaranteed the penguin!!!! It’s June!! Go get some vitamin D and shutup.
Fat Penguin Man :lol: I saw him flip flopping around rink to rink

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:30 pm
Forget the vitamin D, get some platform shoes

Post by Guest »

Refs Screwed the Hellfish

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:00 pm
You realize any of these teams have maybe 5/6 kids from their roster on it.

Post by Guest »

Watched LB, don't know where you got that confidence. Hellfish got hard time to out of zone. AC was dangling among nyr and tm top Ds like playing with pylonS😂😂

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:18 pm
Watched LB, don't know where you got that confidence. Hellfish got hard time to out of zone. AC was dangling among nyr and tm top Ds like playing with pylonS😂😂
AC made the TM dmen look like Swiss cheese!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:37 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:18 pm

AC made the TM dmen look like Swiss cheese!
Will be top 5 in G. Book it

Post by Guest »

NYR are legit!