Brick 2024

Re: Brick 2024

Post by Guest »

Face it. Haves and Have Nots. Those going to the Brick and those not able to get a life line. Real life begins with The Brick

Post by Guest »

Cole Caufiekd is 5’6 and Conor Bedard is 5’8 ish without skates

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:13 pm Face it. Haves and Have Nots. Those going to the Brick and those not able to get a life line. Real life begins with The Brick
Is this for real?

Post by Guest »

Who cares man, you guys are talking about dad’s heights because their kid is better than yours right now. You get so pissed off “I am 6”3 and have a son who is in hitting” blah blah. Ya you are 6’3 but your ass still sits at a desk looking at excel spreadsheets like the rest of us. As I am sure you know, being 6’3 and having no talent besides being closer to the Sun, makes you a WASTE OF SIZE, just like your son will be.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:27 pm Who cares man, you guys are talking about dad’s heights because their kid is better than yours right now. You get so pissed off “I am 6”3 and have a son who is in hitting” blah blah. Ya you are 6’3 but your ass still sits at a desk looking at excel spreadsheets like the rest of us. As I am sure you know, being 6’3 and having no talent besides being closer to the Sun, makes you a WASTE OF SIZE, just like your son will be.
Ok little fella, keep thinking that. Obviously your first kid in hockey.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:17 pm Cole Caufiekd is 5’6 and Conor Bedard is 5’8 ish without skates
One in 10 million players. Your kid is not. That’s the difference and that’s what you don’t understand.

BTW Bedard is 5’9.75”, almost 5’10” in bare feet and is considered small.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:13 pm Face it. Haves and Have Nots. Those going to the Brick and those not able to get a life line. Real life begins with The Brick
Very true. My son went to the brick and the opportunities him and the kids that went over the ones who didn’t is evident. He is invited to top tournaments and skill sessions all the ones you want to be a part of. They are forever labelled as “a brick kid”.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:55 am
Very true. My son went to the brick and the opportunities him and the kids that went over the ones who didn’t is evident. He is invited to top tournaments and skill sessions all the ones you want to be a part of. They are forever labelled as “a brick kid”.
And the label wears off by U14 when hitting and kids grow. So as long as your Brick kid continues to work hard and improve at these fancy skill sessions then youll be fine.

Post by Guest »

50% of the kids that attend that tournament aren't factors once they reach the u14/15 level. That's a fact.

1 of every 2 kids on that Brick team will be playing AA at best when they get older. Kids burn out and peak early with skill and skating but lack the drive and commitment once the others come online and it gets hard.

You muppets arguing about height of parents and kids are ridiculous

Stop embarrassing yourselves. Go back to banging the glass and yelling at the refs

Post by Guest »

everyone is talking about NHL. Being a hall of famer etc. I know that if My son plays OHL or NCAA that for me it would be a success. I want him to have fun and work Hard at something. I care little about anything other than helping my kid learn lessons about what it takes to be good at anything. Hardwork and dedication. to many people here talking about fathers and mothers, saying their genes are bad etc. Just focus on raising your kid and helping him evolve. instead of looking for reasons why other kids will be not as good as your son in 5 years