2015 AAA

Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:46 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:17 pm People can throw shad and all 4 of those teams but that's only due to them being in that top group or jealousy cause you probably got cut from one of them. NYR has 2-3 good players but not nearly enough to compete with the top 4 , all in all there will be some great games at U10 for a change rather then 2 stacked teams. From a parent on a lower place team this is reality so all the crap you say and read is just pot stirring
Compete with top 4? NYR competing for #1 seed
If their first line was their second and third line, maybe. But with two underagers who are having the worst spring of all time and some internal disagreements because of ZL’s position. No chance. ZL’s parents won’t make it to November
[/quote]

ZL's parents are in for a wake-up call...high maintenance and treat hockey like its the Royal Conservatory Music exam...better they find out now than later that your kid's not going to get the superstar treatment on every team...

Post by Guest »

I don't put too much stock into summer hockey, but looks like MM won't be as bad as people think. They beat the reps yesterday in a close game. Both teams seem to be in the mid to lower pack range.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:08 am I don't put too much stock into summer hockey, but looks like MM won't be as bad as people think. They beat the reps yesterday in a close game. Both teams seem to be in the mid to lower pack range.
Their best players on the carnevale team aren’t a part of their winter team. Look at the goal scorers last night. None of them on MM.

Post by Guest »

Which squad has the strongest Ds?

Post by Guest »

ZL's parents are in for a wake-up call...high maintenance and treat hockey like its the Royal Conservatory Music exam...better they find out now than later that your kid's not going to get the superstar treatment on every team...
[/quote]

ZL or ZLs parents are not the issue. Its clearly the coach, everyone who knows PAC knows that.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:49 am Which squad has the strongest Ds?
JRC and TM. Topped off with superior goaltending

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:40 am
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:08 am I don't put too much stock into summer hockey, but looks like MM won't be as bad as people think. They beat the reps yesterday in a close game. Both teams seem to be in the mid to lower pack range.
Their best players on the carnevale team aren’t a part of their winter team. Look at the goal scorers last night. None of them on MM.
The kid who scored 2 is from their team, as far as I know

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:11 am
This guy is trolling. Both scorers are VK players.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:37 am
Totally false you can look that up online. All three goals scored by MM players for next year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:51 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:37 am
Totally false you can look that up online. All three goals scored by MM players for next year.

They were all MM kids who scored , don't be a scared that MM is going to be a top team!