Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:02 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:03 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:21 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:11 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:11 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:01 am

Wtf. Apr coach told me D spots still open
on his team. How many D spots is he rostering?

You shouldn't be taking any advice on here, one of the APR experts on here said the team was made weeks ago!
Imagine the dressing room for NS with those kids in room and that coach …wow what a hell it will be , take your kid and run even WW would be better !

Jesus, who hurt you?
Ask around about a couple of those kids reputations
Enough about your son getting cut, move on

How’s the rest of the league looking?
Ya I agree room will be rough one which makes it a long year !

Re: 2008 ETA

Post by Guest »

anyone actually going to say why NS staff is so bad?

Sounds like it’s either jealousy or someone doesn’t want to lie and slander them in writing

Move along

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:30 pm anyone actually going to say why NS staff is so bad?

Sounds like it’s either jealousy or someone doesn’t want to lie and slander them in writing

Move along
I’m guessing it’s kids/parents from last years Oshawa u18 and clarington u18/16 teams who were cut and bitter

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:29 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:30 pm anyone actually going to say why NS staff is so bad?

Move along
I’m guessing it’s kids/parents from last years Oshawa u18 and clarington u18/16 teams who were cut and bitter
Coach can’t coach and has no control over room or bench . Take your good kids and run and leave the bad spoiled ones behind . My son played for these guys and trust me they don’t help him one bit . Yes he has moved on to Jr. but was held back by this group …better hope you are part of the clique…rest your livers this summer to prep for the season !

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:13 am

Move along
Coach can’t coach and has no control over room or bench . Take your good kids and run and leave the bad spoiled ones behind . My son played for these guys and trust me they don’t help him one bit . Yes he has moved on to Jr. but was held back by this group …better hope you are part of the clique…rest your livers this summer to prep for the season !
Are you the father of the player they released mid season? If so, I’m pretty sure the team went on a run and won the league and went to semis of OHF’s right after.

Sounds like your kid was the problem and/or potentially you

Post by Guest »

Move along
Imagine being this big of a loser that your kid moved on and you come on a forum to shit talk.

A simple EP search shows there was a kid who left OG midseason that year. The same player is no playing on a low end jr team with terrible stats. Dig deeper and you see said player/dad was apart of 5 different teams in 5 minor hockey seasons…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:39 am

Move along
Imagine being this big of a loser that your kid moved on and you come on a forum to shit talk.

A simple EP search shows there was a kid who left OG midseason that year. The same player is no playing on a low end jr team with terrible stats. Dig deeper and you see said player/dad was apart of 5 different teams in 5 minor hockey seasons…
Who left OG?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:34 pm [quote=Guest post_id=130481 time=1720705142

Move along
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who left OG?
[/quote]

I’m sure there are OG peeps on here that could tell us. Is it 08 or 07 team?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:08 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:34 pm [quote=Guest post_id=130481 time=1720705142

Move along
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who left OG?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Was an 06, kid went back to G with tail between legs after getting released right before deadline due to attitude.

OG then went on a big run and won league. Shows how important a dressing room culture can be. Also shows how a bad teammate or two can throw a wrench into teams season

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:09 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:08 pm

Move along

[/quote]

Who left OG?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Was an 06, kid went back to G with tail between legs after getting released right before deadline due to attitude.

OG then went on a big run and won league. Shows how important a dressing room culture can be. Also shows how a bad teammate or two can throw a wrench into teams season
[/quote]
That’s right so stay away from that group on NS